Chapter 4- Problems?

"I know it's because of her you're behaving this way but trust me we're just friends."

"Just friends." I repeated with a nod.

"I just hope she doesn't do something silly to come between us. I wouldn't be able to bear it." I said.

"No that's not going to happen." He raised my head that had been down after he told me he knew...

"See Tee, I love you and my love for you is never going to die. Mark my word. I'll make you the woman of my dreams someday."

I smiled at his statement and hugged his waist. "I love you Jay."

"I love you more."

"You know that's a lie. My love is the greatest."

"No but mine is insufficient."

"But mine is greater and wider than yours."

He stopped arguing and smiled. "I love you too."

We hugged for a very long time before we finally let go of each other and he headed to his car.

I went inside and shut the door. The bell rang. Oh he might have left something.

I opened the door and guess who it was?

The pizza man.

"We are very sorry for the delay madam. So there's an extra something for you." The guy who looked 20 said. He handed me the box and I signed the order. He turned to leave but I stopped him.

"No pay?"

His reply was, "The gentleman I met at the gate already paid for it."

I nodded with a smile as he left.

Thank you bf.

*****
School went by in a blur except I hated the guts of that Taiya girl. Very soon it was Sunday. It was 12pm and I had just closed from my part time job. I called Jace to ask if I could come over but he wasn't answering so I sent him a text rather.

After walking for almost 30 minutes, I got home. Mum would come in later because she was helping out at her own workplace.

The house was very boring. No power with my gadgets all low. I only got to charge my phone at the diner. We were in debts and mum was gathering the little she made to settle it. At least she could pay for the rest of our stay here and that was 2 weeks after EHSE had ended which would be a month and some weeks from now.

Jace's reply came in after I had changed into some comfy clothes.

Sure :JACE ❤️
Okay on my way: YOU

Nope I'm coming. what bf would I be to let you walk here: JACE ❤️
As if you have not done it before: YOU

*replies with a guilty emoji*: JACE
Will be there in 10 mins: JACE ❤️
Sure. Don't keep me waiting: YOU

In less than 15 minutes time, Jace's car was parked outside the house and he called for me to come over.

"Good morning babe." we greeted each other with a peck on the lips.

"I see you're glowing very much today."

"Mmm. Really? I've always been this glowful."

"You sure??"

"Yhp. A hundred percent yep. No one meets my beauty. No single person."