#27 the end

—— AVANI HOLLISTER

We just got to Morgans house and he plopped himself on his bed before sighing loudly.

He closed his eyes and I sat down on the side of his bed, "I'm so bored..." He mumbled.

I then gasped when an idea popped in my head, "Should we go on a date instead of watching Shrek?!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and smiled before sitting up, leaning against the wood of his bed.

"Sure, let's get out of here" He grabbed my wrist.

Before we could leave his room I stopped him, "can I wear one of your hoodies" I frowned.

He chuckled and nodded, I opened his closet and chose mine and his favorite hoodie.

"That's my favorite" He muttered.

"Its my favorite too" I had a wide smile plastered onto my face.

I put on the hoodie and it reached past my butt, I held his hand and we both left the house and went inside the car.

"Where are we going" I asked him while looking out of the window.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out" He cringed yet again at his horrible attempt of flirting.

I laughed at him, "you should stop trying Morgan, you're not good at this" I giggled.

"Its not my fault! Flirting is hard..." He frowned, I smiled and held his hand as he steered the wheel with my hand, hot.

-

*Got the scene idea from ps. I still love you. It's such a good movie on Netflix so I definitely recommend watching it!*

"You brought us to an amusement park?!" I exclaimed with my mouth opened widely.

He chuckled at me, "Yup I definitely did" He smiled and took my hand so we could but tickets.

After that we took a look at all of the rides, "you choose a ride first" He said, not taking his eyes off of the fastest Rollercoaster.

I pointed at that one and he tilted his head, "a-are you sure...?" He gulped his saliva.

I had a mischievous smile plastered onto my face while he had a nervous look.

I nodded and ran to the Rollercoaster with his hand in mine, after we sat next to each other, Moragn still looked really nervous.

And before we knew it, the ride started moving.

"AHHH OH MY GOD" Morgan screamed as I laughed at him.

The whole ride was filled with Morgans high pitched screams, I didn't even know Morgan's deep voice could go that high.

He held my hand tightly and closed his eyes whole breathing heavily, after the ride stopped we got off and Morgan could barely walk.

I held his waist for balance, "I'm.. never going.. on a ride... with you- again." He said while panting.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards one of the photo booths, "let's take a picture!" I smiled, I brought out a quarter and we both walked in.