authors note

Hey guys, sofi here.

I can't believe I finished publishing this story! This story has been lying in my drafts for months!

I got this story idea from this boy in my grade, shout out to him even though he's a stuck up jerk. (who has awesomely beautiful hair)

At some point I'm sad I finished this story, I always use to get excited to write this, I would stay up for hours writing this.

And I know I don't have many people reading this story but I dont mind! I hope those people enjoyed this story and I really hope you guys comment too.

This story will also be having a series called l♡ve.

And if you look back to the prom chapter you would notice that there has been some tension between Willow, Sean, and Lucas.

Wel guess what.

*drum roll*

They're going to have a story of their own! That was just a little spoiler for their story, I'm really excited to publish their story.

It's going to be called "hopeless love," its gonna be a love triangle between Willow, lucas, and Sean.

But just a little heads up, Tabitha and Aaron will not be having their own story considering the fact they're already together and don't need their own story.

But Adrian will probably have his own story if I'm still into this whole series.

Once again thank you to all those who read this story, I really hope you guys enjoyed it, thank you guys so much.

~ Sofi

(Scroll down for a little surprise)

♡ Hopeless Love ♡

"I thought y-you loved me..?" He said in a broken teary voice.

"I'm sorry but.." She looked down in shame.

"But what! Why don't you run to him? Run to the person you always use to run to!" He yelled. Resentment, rage, and sadness filled his voice as tears continued to flow down his eyes.

The girl took a deep breath and slowly began to walk away.

"I knew she was going to walk away.." He muttered under his voice.

"She'll never love me, why am I so hopeless in love?"

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | @𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒 √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें