#18 get out of my head Hollister!

-- MORGAN ADKINS

"Already?!" Adrian asked with full confusion.

I nodded.

I give up on Avani, which is obviously a lie, if I see here with Damian one more time I'm going to literally kill him.

"Guess I'm not team Morgan now" Lucas sighed and put down his sign that said 'Movani' on it.

I rolled my eyes when he brought out his sign that said 'Davani' on it.

"Don't switch teams we have to stay with Morgan!" Aaron hit Lucas's shoulder.

Tabitha and Willow came running to our table and sat down while we all looked at them in confusion.

"Hey bae-" Aaron smiled before Tabitha shushed him earning a frown from him.

"Morgan we'll tell you everything Avani thinks about Damian before she comes back from the bathroom" Tabitha said and I nodded.

She looked at Willow and Willow sighed, "she thinks he's cute but kinda flirty, she likes how comfortable he makes her feel even though this was their first date, and also he was friendly the first time they met" She slightly raised her voice at the last sentence and I knew what she meant by that.

Of course Avani is going to think he's some charming guy because he was and kind to her since the beginning and I was a total jerk.

Don't blame me though, she was really annoying.

"Oh-"

"We're not done" Willow stated.

"She also thinks he's kind of hot and that she would definitely go on another date with him" Willow smiled.

"Did she say that about our date?" I asked them.

"Ew of course not" Tabitha sneered, I sighed while the boys laughed.

I got up and left the cafeteria, not wanting to hear their conversation anymore.

Avani smiled at me and I gave her a cold shoulder and went to the rooftop to get my mind off things, mostly because I wanted to watch videos of how to get her attention.

As I was watching a voice next to me interrupted me, I flinched and sighed when it was her.

"What are you watching?" She chuckled.

"None of your business" She flinched at the way I snapped at her.

Concern and sadness filled her entire face as she tilted her head towards me.

"Are you okay Morgan?" She asked.

Thats probably the first time she ever called me by my name ever since we became friends...

I got up and scoffed before leaving the rooftop, of course that took a lot of courage to do that, I hate that I made her sad but lets see if she gives up or begs me to tell her what's wrong.

Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing either but I'm definitely not jealous, that would be really weird. But I still really hate seeing her with him.

I don't even know why I' m doing all of this, is it to get attention or am I actually jealous of Damian? Definitely not the second choice.

I shook my thoughts off and made my way to class before sitting in my seat, I brought out my biology book and "paid" attention even though I was busy thinking about Avani, get out of my head Hollister.

-

After class I headed out and before I could go inside to the cafeteria someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"What the-" I got cut off by the lights turning on.

I looked behind me and saw Avani, since when did she get this confident? Oh wait, since our date when I couldn't even look into her eyes.

"What is wrong with you today?!" She exclaimed.

"I've been trying all day to reach you but you wouldn't answer!" She sighed, I cant lie but I still feel kinda bad.

Sike.

"Just get out of my sight before I yell at you Avani" I noticed her expression changing but she still stared into my eyes.

"You haven't changed one bit Morgan, you're a jerk " She left the classroom, I was held aback by the way she said that.

Do I have to mess everything up?!

I hate my life.

-

Now I'm heading home, obviously because I cant stand to stay in that horrific building any longer, high school is starting to get horrible I don't think I can survive here until college.

I got to my house and was greeted by my parents yelling, they just never stop. I rolled my eyes and sighed while walking up the stairs.

I went inside my room and threw m backpack on the ground, I checked the time and groaned. This is the time me and my siblings hang out and tell each other what we've been up to, considering the fact we're so busy, we can't even spare one minute for each other.

I changed into something more comfortable and went to my sisters room because she has the biggest room, and the most comfortable bed.

"Where's Jack?" I asked her.

"In the bathroom, his girlfriend broke up with him so he's not feeling so good."

"Girlfriend as a sophomore? Damn, he's got more game than me" We both laughed at my joke.

"I know you're struggling with girls as well, you can tell by your miserable face" She rolled her eyes.

I scoffed at her statement, "that's not true! What about you?! You look like you're struggling with guys more than me with girls" I gave her a teasing look when she gasped.

Jack came out of the bathroom and frowned, "you guys started without me!!" He exclaimed with more tears coming out of his eyes.

I tried to hold my laughter but I failed earning a smack on my back from Diana.

"Listen kids, girls are very difficult, so give up" She said jokingly.

But Jack believed her right away, "I don't wanna give up on her!" He cried louder while clinging onto Diana.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"No wonder she broke up with you. Plus you're not the only one struggling with girls" I rolled my eyes, both of them gave me teasing smiles.

"Who is it?!" Diana clapped her hands excitedly.

"Avani Hollister" I whispered, hoping they wouldn't hear me but they both gasped.

"The girl you absolutely hate?" Jack scoffed.

"Shut up, I'm giving her the cold shoulder now that she's been hanging out with Damian" Another gasp coming out of their mouths.

"Damian?! Damn bro you're losing to your own stupid cousin" Jack snickered.

Diana laughed and then gave me a serious glare, "I'll give you advice my poor little brother" She pouted, I cringed at her embarrassing actions.

This is gonna be a long night...

-

Finally have a proper entrance for Morgan's siblings!

See you next chapter lovelies <3

~ Sofi