#5 jealous Sean

—— AVANI HOLLISTER

I am currently in my classroom reading a book, class still didn't start and there's 15 minutes left, Tabitha and Willow still didn't get here, maybe because Tabitha was wasting her time getting ready while Willow was outside honking her car at Tabitha waiting for her to finish.

Sean walked into class and smiled at me before going to his seat and dropping his bag on the ground.

Morgan coming in after him with an angry look on his face, "Lucas, lets switch places" He tapped his desk with his finger.

"Morgan stop being so dramatic, you do this everytime we argue" Sean snapped.

"Yeah because you make me mad all the time, I don't wanna sit next to you and be annoyed all day" Morgan replied.

"As if you feel any other emotion. You're always annoyed!" Sean exclaimed.

Morgan shut his eyes and clenched his fist, "I suggest you shut up before I punch your pretty face" He opened his eyes while threatening him, Sean rolled his eyes and turned around facing the window.

Yikes.

That was some morning drama, something I did not expect.

I wonder why they were arguing...

The door was slammed opened making me flinch, "HEY GUYS- Omg hey babe!!" Tabitha exclaimed before going back to her normal voice and running to Aaron before giving him a big hug.

Willow looked at Tabitha an shook her head. "Somebody's happy today" The side of my lips going upwards.

"Of course I am! Willow didn't yell at me for being late" She shrugged, the happy smile on her face not fading.

Willow cut her off, "I would've! I just didn't have the energy to do so" She stated while Tabitha stuck her tongue out at her.

The bell rang and our teacher came in, we all sat in our seats and paid attention to our teacher.

After class I got all of my books and made my way to my next class, which was History. Sadly none of my friends are in this class, Tabitha has math and Willow has art.

This class, I have it with Morgan, only him, none of his friends, just me and him.

I don't know why Im making it seem like its just us in the class but that's that's it feels like. I walked into my class and sat down in my seat on the side, I love sitting on the side of the class.

Nobody sits next to me and its just a spare seat, I usually just put my bag there. I brought out my History textbook and put my head on my desk before falling into a deep slumber.

—— MORGAN ADKINS

I'm in History class, and I'm not focusing because I'm already good at this subject, I sat on the other side of the class from where Avani sits. Luckily she gets to have a spare seat next to her, I have to sit next to the boy I absolutely despise.

Why does she always get to have a spare seat next to her, she also gets a spare seat in Art class.

I'm disappointed by the fact none of my friends are in this class with me, just her, if she wasn't so annoying I would've became her friend.

I groaned remembering that stupid project we have to do, the boy next to me looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows in disgust.

I rolled my eyes at him and averted my attention to Avani, maybe I should stop being a jerk and try doing the project, and by that I mean one of us doing all the work.

Its either me or you.

It can't be the both of us...

The bell rang shortly after, interrupting my thoughts, without a single sigh I grabbed all of my stuff and left the classroom making my way to the cafeteria.

I feel like sitting there today, I need company.

Ever get that feeling? Love being alone but feel lonely after, same lol.

I sat down next to Aaron as all the boys gasped, "first time in the history of the world that Morgan sits with us" Lucas joked, a small smirk appearing on my mouth as I tried to contain my laughter.

"Shut up.." I whispered.

We all continued to talk about random nonsense, after a while the girls came and sat with us, gaining all the attention of the people wondering why they're sitting with the most popular table.

Aka, us.

While I was uninterested in the topic they were talking about, I averted my attention to the certain topic they were talking about.

My most non favorite topic.

Prom.

"Prom is in a two months!! And then we're finally out of this prison" Tabitha sighed.

Willow gave her a disgusted look, "ew the most cringe and cheesiest thing ever."

"I agree" I replied to her.

Tabitha rolled her eyes at me, "You find everything boring."

"And you wouldn't find it boring if your little baby boo went there with you" Tabitha made a bunch of kissey faces before she burst into laughter when Willow punched her arm as her face flushed red.

I looked at Sean and his face was dead serious while he clenched his jaw, obviously not liking the conversation their having, "I need the bathroom." He said and walked away, I watched as his figure slowly disappeared from my sight.

Damn he's really down bad for Willow, and when I say bad I mean it.

"Tabitha, you broke him" Avani pointed at Sean.

Tabitha shrugged as scratched her nape while Willow shook her head while facepalming.

"Have any dates yet girls?" The thirsty Adrian asked.

"Shut up man, they don't got time for your little flirty acts" Aaron said to him, Adrian frowned.

"I'm going with Aaron of course" Tabitha smiled.

"I'm going with Avani because guys are jerks who only care for themselves" Willow gave us a sarcastic smile and held Avani's hand while she didn't know what was going on.

"Damn okay" Lucas shrugged.

I chuckled a bit earning the attention of Avani, the smile on my face quickly faded away and she bit her bottom lip before looking away from me, am I that mean?

Hell no, she's being dramatic, I act this way to everybody.

I got up and decided to go cheer Sean up, he definitely needs some cheering up.

-

Willow feminist era?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter lovelies <3

~ Sofi