#10 confused feeling

—— AVANI HOLLISTER

I just got home after a long day of working with Morgan, our project seemed to be going well, I have to go to his house one more time tomorrow so we can add a few finishing touches and then we're done.

A+ here we come!

I laid on my bed, not bothering to go and change, today was awesome, its as if Morgan is giving me a hint that he may wanna be my friend, I'm not obsessed. Well maybe a little.

He seemed a bit more social today than usual, he usually just curses at me or pushes me away, weird...

I shook my head and went under the sheets of my bed before falling into a deep slumber.

-

New school day, new interactions with Morgan. I should stop mentioning him in every single conversation, but I genuinely cannot help it.

I already finished getting ready and went inside the car, I leaned against the window and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep on the way to school.

But that didn't work out because we already got to school when I was about to fall asleep.

I waved at my brother and got out of the car, I was greeted by Willow and Tabitha running towards me with their arms wide.

Willow shaking my shoulders while Tabitha was squealing, "who gave you the idea to not tell us that Morgan dropped you off when we went out last time!!!" Willow continued to shake me while smiling widely.

"S-stop it!!" I yelled but they wouldn't budge.

I got out of her grip and ran away, ignoring their loud steps and squealing behind me.

I was laughing and everyone was giving us weird looks until I bumped into a hard chest, I almost fell until his strong hands held my waist.

I looked up and my eyes widened noticing that caught me, Damian.

I pushed his chest away from me while he had his big smirk on his face.

"Shoot- my bad" He chuckled, I smiled awkwardly and nodded. Oh how much I wanted to walk away.

"Wanna exchange numbers? You're really pretty" He smiled.

I didn't know if I should or shouldn't, he is a sweetheart but seeing what happened between him and Morgan made me think otherwise.

What could go wrong is we do exchange numbers? We'll just hang out as friends right? As long as he doesn't think anything else.

I nodded and brought my phone out and was about to give it to him before I heard a deep raspy voice coming from behind me.

"Not sick of playing with girls hearts huh?" Morgan stood by the side.

"Ironic that you say that when you stole my girlfriend" Damian spat.

I stood in the middle of two of them awkwardly, I never knew I would be in the middle of two really cute boys fighting ...

"I think-" I got cut off by Morgan.

"Shut up Hollister" He put his index finger on my lips, my cheeks turned crimson red.

"Can you stop trying to fight me? I just want to get to know this little cutie" He caressed my cheeks with his thumb.

Morgan grabbed his wrist before grabbing his collar and bringing him closer to him, "don't touch her," He said sternly while giving him a plain glare.

Damian rolled his eyes and walked away from the both of us, obviously not forgetting to bump into Morgan's shoulder by "accident."

"I don't know if I should thank you or not" I said shyly.

He backed away from me slightly, "definitely thank me, you don't want to mess with him. He'll be nice for now but turn into a whole different person later" He explained before disappearing into the crowd.

—— MORGAN ADKINS

Well I may have said I wanted to fix things with Damian but I definitely change my mind, considering the fact he's trying to play with Avani now, he's crossing the line.

I don't know why I care about her, her heart is fragile, she has a unique personality that I don't want Damian to change her.

If Damian thinks she isn't perfect he'll do everything to change her, I never noticed how much of an idiot he was until his ex-friend Grayson texted me about it.

I was making my way to the guys. When I sat down, they all gave me a weird teasing look.

"The heck do you guys want from me" I spat.

Lucas had a mischievous smirk on his face, "Avani and Morgan sitting in a tree"  He said in a sing-song tone.

"K I S S I N G" They all said in unison.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "don't touch her" Adrian mimicked me.

I sighed and shook my head, "alright who recorded me?" I looked at all of them while they stared at me in fear.

"No one" Aaron shrugged.

Sean shushed us all, "alright seriously, do you like Avani?" He asked me, all of them waiting for me impatiently.

Do I like her?

I never thought about that.

Even if I did, I convinced myself I didn't and that she's just some attention seeking girl.

Yeah she talks alot and tries too hard. But her presence is comfortable.

She's very annoying, but it feels empty when she's not there, her annoyance is what makes me feel complete.

I still don't know my feeling though, I can't date her, she's just too much... What will my parents think? Who cares about what they think though, my life and my love life is my life at the end.

"I don't know" I replied, earning to lot if groans and boos from them.

"Party pooper!!" Lucas exclaimed.

Aaron smacked the back of his head  "shut up!"

I chuckled, before we knew it the bell rang, we all parted our way and I headed to my first class, Algebra.

-

Morgan VS Damian?

~ Sofi