#21 I'm being sincere I swear

—— AVANI HOLLISTER

Im walking down the hall with my head down low, I don't feel like talking to anyone as I forgot to do have of my morning routine today.

I'm a wreck, and there's only one person to blame for that.

I spent all of last night crying quietly while the girls were sound asleep, I tried my best not to make any noise as I didn't want to wake them up.

It's funny because of after all I went through with Morgan it goes all down the hole just because of his stupid cousin? He's gonna let him ruin our so called "relationship?"

Maybe happy relationships don't actually exist, maybe it was all fake and was used as an act for someone to be blind in love then figure out it was all fake.

All stupid and fake.

I'm an idiot for thinking he liked me, for even thinking he wanted to be friends with me. I tired so hard to make him notice me that I forgot who I even am, who the real Avani Hollister is. And I want to find that out, and Morgan is not going to make that any easier than it seems.

I sighed as I felt my tears slowly trickling down my eyes, I quickly wiped my tears and ran to the girls bathroom, sadly bumping into the most annoying human being.

"Aw is my little Avani heartbroken?" Madison pouted playfully.

"Fall down a ditch Madison" I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me?" She walked up to me while I stayed in my place.

"You're not scaring me if you think you are, if you do this to anyone else they're going to think you want to kiss them" I told her before she gasped, I pushed her away and left the bathroom.

Obviously I didn't even need the bathroom, I usually run there when I think I'm about to cry. I don't like people seeing me cry, it makes me feel pathetic, which I feel most of the time.

And no matter how many people you trust or have in your life, you still feel like a burden to them if you ever tell them what you're feeling, life is a jerk.

I'm really early to school today sadly so I made my way to the cafeteria and saw the Morgan was hanging with my friends. I thought I told them not to talk to him.

He made eye contact with me and I gave him a cold glare before walking away while holding my backpack tightly.

I don't want to deal with anybody today, especially him.

I walked outside of the school and breathed in the fresh air, it feels nice being outdoor instead of being locked inside that suffocating building.

I sat on one of the benches and closed my eyes, not feeling the presence of the person next to me.

"Who made my girl sad?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear making me flinch, he chuckled and backed away.

Yay. Him.

"What do you want Damian" I asked in annoyance.

I thought I said I don't want to deal with anybody today, I wish people could hear my thoughts.