#7 fling

—— MORGAN ADKINS

I just dropped Avani off, I don't really understand why I dropped her off.

Maybe its because I didn't want her to waste her was looking for a taxi and explaining the directions and paying, wasting all her money just for a 15 minute drive too! If she does that then she'll become poor and that's all gonna be my fault.

I don't want to be the reason why shes put on the streets begging everybody for help.

I even decided to stop being a jerk for once and try to do our project, it does have 35 marks for it and the dead line is next Thursday.

The project is for art, we have to discuss our feelings on a canvas, and because we're a duo we'll have to express both of our feelings on one canvas.

Keyword: one.

Which I suppose is going to be a bit difficult considering we're both completely different people, well I think we are.

I'm imagining me drawing a black canvas while she draws a rose, black represents my emptiness lol.

I even wrote my number in a note, ew it looks like I'm asking her out or something...

I was waiting for her to text me back so I can know when she's coming over, but she wasn't answering.

Thats her problem, this was a one time momen-

DING

Oh.

She replied.

'We can go to this really nice café downtown tomorrow after school? Think it was called Little Pearl, they have really nice coffees'

Thats my favourite café...

'Yeah sure'

I replied.

Ugh I totally forgot that knucklehead is coming to school tomorrow, probably gonna steal all my friends with his awesome looks.

I sighed. Why does he have to come here? So many states in America and he just HAD to come to Arizona? He should've just stayed in North Carolina.

I know I sound selfish but I have every right to, he's mad at me for doing nothing, he has to know his little fling was hitting on me the same time she was hitting on him.

But he just has to blame me, its not my fault I'm more attractive and I pull more girls than you, maybe you should try being more charming. I mean I'm not charming but I'm hot, which still works I guess.

When my mom told me he was coming I paused for a second, suddenly a software update was being installed in my brain as I wasn't saying anything.

Just standing still.

I wanted to escape, run away an never come back. I even had the idea of staying at Seans house until they leave but my parents didn't let me.

He's so popular, probably even more popular than me and my friends, hope he doesn't get too much attention that people start referring to me as "Damians hot cousin" Because that would be a bit awkward.

I shrugged off my thoughts and decided to relax, I need to mentally prepare myself before seeing her, she's too much.

—— MONDAY (TIME SKIP)

I'm currently walking down the hall with Aaron, Lucas, and Sean. Me and Sean made up yesterday through text because we're best friends and I can't live without him and neither can he.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway with the guys, they were tilting their heads in confusion while I was staring at the big group of girls knowing what was happening.

"Shoot... he's already here" I murmured, Aaron raising a brow when he looked at me.

"Hint, he's that idiot who thought I stole his crush even though I didn't and he also decided to believe his little fling instead of the person he's the closest to" I said all in one breath.

They all looked at each other before looking back at me, "Your cousin Damian?" They asked in unison while I nodded.

"Holy cow! Your cousin is here?!" Adrian came out of nowhere, I shushed him as he scratched his nape.

"My bad" He chuckled, we had no choice but to walk by them because our class was on the way.

Damian's eyes caught mine and he smirked, "Girlfriend stealer? What's good" He smirked, I shut my eyes and exhaled.

"Dear Damian, please shut up and don't talk to me about your little fling that I don't care about" I said in a sign-song tone.

"Mhm... didn't seem like that though when you were making out with her in the bathroom" My eyes filling up with anger as his sly smirk never left his mouth.

Everyone around us gasped while I shook my head.

"You didn't change one bit" I walked up to him, grabbing his collar.

"Still childish... no wonder she kissed my lips instead of yours" I smirked before pushing him harshly to the ground.

"You all can go back to your classes now, whether the rumour is true or not its none of your business. I hope you guys fail all your exams" I raised my voice at them making them flinch before giving them a cold glare and leaving with the boys.

"Damn that was crazy..." Lucas whispered before Adrian smacked the back of his head making him wince in pain.

"Don't." I Ponting my index finger at him and left them all.

I can't go to class right now, I need a break.

Obviously I lied to Damian, why would I deny it and show everybody my soft spot? Even if I did go out with Damian's crush, I would never kiss her, that's disgusting.

-

This is a short chapter :(

~ Sofi