#15 project

-- MORGAN ADKINS

Today is Thursday, this past week has been a rollercoaster. I got into several fights with Damian, I started hanging out with Avani, we had our first date last night.

She made me blush, Adrian is going to kill me, the whole point of going on a date with Avani was her to fall for my hot seductive flirting skills but instead she stole my role.

Role stealer.

A cute role stealer.

People started giving me weird looks when I was walking in the hallway smiling. Probably wondering why Morgan Adkins, the guy who never smiles, is smiling.

I walked into class and Aaron came running to me with Sean by his side.

"So? How was it?!" Aaron clapped his hands with a wide smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "it was cool" I said while walking to my desk and put my backpack on my table, I looked back at them and they looked at me with a disappointed look on their faces.

Before I could say something I got interrupted by someone barging into the classroom.

"AY GIRLFRIEND BOYYY" Adrian and Lucas yelled in unison.

I mentally cursed at myself for telling them about her, now all of Arizona is gonna find out I like Avani Hollister.

I put both my hands on their mouths and threatened them to shut the hell up, they frowned.

At this point all the students were looking our way, I looked at Avani's empty seat and tilted my head, where is she and her friends?

Suddenly the door opened aggressively, "HOLA" Tabitha exclaimed, Avani chuckled and flipped her soft curly hair.

Willow rolled her eyes, "could you shut up for once in your life" She sighed.

The side of my lip going upwards when I saw Avani laughing at Willow's frustrated face.

Tabitha ran up to us, "what's happening?" She asked, the guys looked at Avani and started squealing.

I held the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"Shut up!!!" Willow yelled, they all went silent and went back to their seats, she leaned into my ear and whispered, "you owe me," She sat on her seat.

I sat on my seat and opened my journal before writing.

17/3/2023

Dear journal, I like Avani Hollister, funny how a few pages ago I was writing about how much I hate her and now I like her. A few seconds ago The guys kept teasing me about her, I bet they have their own group chat without me. They even tried making a ship name for me and her which didn't work out well..

I quickly closed my journal when I saw someone reading it next to me in a low voice, I quickly turned my head and saw my Physics teacher smirking at me, my eyes widened and I looked at my journal then him.

He put his index finger on his mouth and whispered something that sounded like 'our secret' before running off and ignoring all the students who were asking him what was written.

"Damn now everyone knows, how slow is Avani?" Sean whispered in my ear.

I slowly nodded before the bell rang and everyone left the class, I zoned out before someone ruffled my hair, I looked up and was about to scold them before I noticed it was Avani giving me a soft smile.

She walked away with Tabitha and Willow, the guys looked at me and started squealing again.

I rolled my eyes while groaning and I left them in the class, I made my way to my locker to grab me and Avani's painting for art class and widened my eyes when I couldn't find it.

"Looking for this?" A familiar voice coming from behind me, I slammed my locker shut and turned around, facing the one and only Damian Roger.

"Give it back Roger" I said, he scoffed and smirked while walking towards me, there was already a big crowd of students forming already.

"Why should I?" He smirked again when seeing me trying to calm myself down.

I looked back at him with a cold glare, "don't cause a scene" He tried to grab my collar but I stopped him by grabbing his collar tightly making him groan in pain.

My grip on his collar tightened and looked at him in the eye, "remember what I did to you last time?" I tilted my head and he nodded slowly.

"Stop acting so strong or I'll do that same thing or maybe worse" I whispered, he threw my hand off his wrist.

"Why don't you stop acting innocent and show your real emotions to everyone?" He asked me.

I stood there waiting for him to continue.

"Maybe how you killed your best friend" He smirked, anger filled inside of me and I was fast enough to throw a punch in his jaw.

I continued to punch him as more and more blood continued to trickle onto the ground.

I pushed him to the ground and watched as his eyes were flickering, wanting to close but he still stayed strong.

Surprisingly.

I put my foot on his stomach and he coughed out blood, "I would kill you right here and now but that would be a bit traumatizing for everyone" I bended down and snatched my canvas from the ground that had a few drops of blood on it, I wiped it off and looked at the crowd with a dry and disgusted stare, they got scared and quickly ran away.

"Cowards" I snickered before walking away and going to Art class.

I walked inside and walked to Avani's desk, sitting next in the empty spot next to her, her eyes wandered to my wrist and she widened her eyes seeing my now white knuckles.

She looked at me with worry filling her eyes, I smiled assuring her I was fine.

We both continued to pay attention to the students presenting their project.

-

Morgan calm down bae... that was kinda hot tho-

~ Sofi