#25 its okay

-- AVANI HOLLISTER

it's been 3 weeks since the rumour, Willow has been quite distant from us and barely came to school, we even tried going to her house, her dad let us in but she would lock herself in her room and would ignore us when we would call her.

I couldn't even bare to think about Willow ending her friendship with us, it's frightening really.

Morgan tried cheering me up by telling me that Willow needs some time alone, but I know that's definitely not the case.

She always was here even when she was sad, she would tell us what's up and would put a smile on her face when we tell her to cheer up. Me and Tabitha tried calling her but she wouldn't even answer.

I sighed as I lay on my bed continuing to over think about Willow, the guys felt empty as well without Sean at their table.

Sean also turned out to be like Willow, Morgan caught him talking to Damian as well.

Morgan was mad at him throughout the whole day and couldn't even look at Sean normally.

I put a thread of my hair behind my ear as it was getting into my eye, I blinked uncomfortably and grabbed my phone before pressing Morgans contact and calling him.

"Hello?" He said on his side of the call, I let out a shaky breath as I feel my eyes brimming with tears.

"H-hey" I stutter, the call goes silent and I pull my phone away from my ear and sniffed so he wouldn't hear me silently breaking down.

"Baby.." He said lowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded even though I know he couldn't see me, "can you come over, please?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "of course baby, hang in there I'll be at your house in five" He said and ended the call.

And as he said, he got to my bedroom in 5 minutes panting quickly as hell.

He wiped his sweat and gave me a tired smile, He ran to my bathroom and washed his face knowing I would be disgusted.

After he got out of the bathroom he laid down next to me and gave me a hug as I lay on his chest, I sighed as tears fell from my eyes.

I cried on his chest and he slowly caressed my hair.

"Shh" He whispered.

I sniffled and looked back at him with my red teary eyes.

"M-morgan..." I call his name, he looks at me and tilts his head.

"Avani."

"Am I bad friend? Is that maybe why Willow isn't talking to me? I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions.. why do I always make stuff about myself?" I continue to cry on his chest as I let out everything in my heart.

"First of all, you're not a horrible friend, Willow just needs time. Second of all, you aren't making this about yourself, it's okay to be sad about your bestfriend. She's going through somethings but she'll get better in no time, she is a strong girl" He gave me a soft smile and continued to hug me tightly.

He wiped my tear and pat my head, he carried me in a bridal style and put me on the ground.

I raised my brow, "why?" I ask.

"I wanted go get under the blanket, it's cold" He wrapped his arms around himself and went under the covers.

I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him, we both ended up falling asleep in each others embrace.

-- MORGAN ADKINS

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed the cute girl sleeping next to me, I didn't wanna wake her up as I caressed her head slowly, I pushed her hair behind her ear so it doesn't get in her face.

I then remembered how much of a jerk Sean was acting a few days ago.

He knew I hated Damian and he hated him almost the same as me, and now I see him literally flirting with him?

Sean is turning into a toxic jerk and I don't like it.

I never liked it ever since he threatened that he would kill me if I told anyone about Willow and his conversation, I still haven't told anyone but I still think that I should tell Avani.

Sean was laughing and hanging out with Damian all day, even Damian was giving me smug smirks while Sean would give me a cold glare.

What is up with this guy?

I decided to shrug it off and continued to caress Avani's hair.

Her eyes then fluttered open, "hey baby" I whispered to her while smiling.

She gave me a tired smile, "hi.." She said quietly and closed her eyes, she sighed and brought herself closer to me and leaned on my chest.

I smiled at her slowly falling asleep again and I held the back of her head, I waited for her to wake up later and as I was waiting I scrolled on my phone.

Then I came across the most horrible post ever.

It was Sean and Damian on Sean's account?!

@seenbysean

Replaced by @rogerthat

I widened my eyes at his post and shook my head, I rolled my eyes and blocked Sean's account.

I couldn't believe him at all, how could you hate somebody then be bestfriends as if you've known each other for 10 years? I've known Sean since 2nd grade and he's never even posted both of us on social media together.

Wow Sean thank you for being the best bestfriend ever.

Hint the sarcasm.

The rest of the guys already know he's been acting like this, Aaron and Adrian both tried talking to him but there was no hope because Sean would just push them away. Lucas on the other hand, didn't even try to talk to him.

Lucas and Sean have also been really good friends, the friend group started from us three in 2nd grade and Aaron joined with Adrian in 6th grade.

I tried asking Lucas what's been going on but the only reply he's given me is "Sean is a jerk" and would walk away after.

What is going on with you Sean?

-

I'm still not done with all the Sean drama, its too addicting!

~ Sofi