#4 damian roger

—— AVANI HOLLISTER

I bumped into a hard chest and quickly backed away and looked at the person before gasping.

It was Morgan...

I was speechless and my mouth was held agape.

He sighed, "are you following me?" He asked me.

The nerve this boy has to ask me that.

"Why would I follow you? I didn't even know where you were."

I was about to walk away until he held my wrist.

"About the project..." My eyes slightly lit up hoping he wanted to do the project with me.

But obviously its Morgan so I can't expect the best when it comes to him.

He smirked before going back to his normal expression and walked away while bopping his head to the music blasting in his ears.

I scoffed and shook my head at Morgans figure disappearing.

My lips formed a line and I walked the opposite direction not wanting to bump into him again, who knew I would start from liking a guy to getting annoyed when he talks to me?

The pro in this topic is that he finally acknowledges me as a human being. The con is that he's a jerk.

How can somebody so rude be so cute? Maybe I should've let my mom set me up with her friends son, that wouldve been a better idea.

Though her son is my brother's enemy so I don't think that would be as fun as it sounds... that would just sound very wrong.

Going out with your brothers enemy? I sneered at the thought of betraying my brother in that sort of way.

I respect him too much to do anything like that.

After walking for a while I got a bit tired and sat on one of the swings before pushing myself slowly, I pulled out my phone and began to read the texts from my friends.

326 messages.

Should I be concerned?

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a boy around my age sit in on swing next to me, he looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

"Hello" I greeted him while smiling.

"Hey.." He greeted me back.

Who is he? I haven't seen him around here before...

"Oh right- I'm Damian Roger," He brang out his hand to shake, I found it odd that he wanted to shake my hand but gave in anyway not wanting to make this awkward.

"Avani Hollister" I grinned.

"I haven't seen you around here before... did you perhaps just move here?" I asked, earning a nod from him.

"Yea, I moved here from North Carolina for my dad's job. Also because most of my mom's family is over here" He explained honestly, my mouth formed an 'o' as I nodded.

"Thats so cool! Did you enroll into any schools?" I tilted my head.

"Yup, I'm starting next Monday. Mapel high."

I gasped.

"Omg I go there! It's such a good school you'll definitely enjoy it. Just try to avoid Madison... she's a real jerk" I scrunched my nose.

"Noted" We both laughed.

He got up from the swing, "alright then I'll be on my way. See you next week, Avani" He smiled.

"You too. Bye Damian!" I waved and watched him leave.

After a few more minutes I left the park and skipped to my home merrily.

—— MORGAN ADKINS

I bumped into Avani around half an hour ago, she seemed pretty mad after I left her hanging.

Funniest thing ever.

I reached a playground and saw Avani talking to some boy.

Damian Roger.

God, not him.

Damian is my cousin, we use to be so close when we were younger. Thats until his crush bought me flowers for valentines day and he thought we were secretly seeing each other.

A few days later he had to move to North Carolina for his dads job.

He never talked to me about it until one of his close friends told me the news, now he's here and I have to deal with him again.

I miss our bond, I want to apologize for it but I'm scared he won't believe me.

Ah screw it, it wasn't my fault anyway.

I shook my head seeing both of them laugh together, Damian got up and was about to leave before his eyes caught mine.

He gave me a cold glare and I broke it off by turning around and walking away.

I don't want to deal with him right now, especially because he doesn't want to talk to me either.

-

New character added! Thoughts on Damian?

Bye loveies <3

~ Sofi