I throw the suit to the laundry basket and make my way to the tiny bathroom, stepping out of my panties in the way as I tie my hair up in a bun.

As I turn the hot water on, I look down at the drain. My head throbbing making me step back to hold onto a wall as my eyes shut closed.

"What are you looking at?" A male voice said, wrapping his arms around my body. Hot and cold.

"The drain." I answered, pressing my body back against his warmth.

"Why?" He whispered against my ear.

"I don't—I find it interesting how it just stays there. It doesn't matter what goes through it, it stays there. In its place and—Forget it. It's silly." I looked up to find bright blue lights with a blurry face.

"It's not silly, love." His sweet voice made me  melt. "It makes sense. I think you're admiring the way people don't give up no matter what you throw at them." Kissing my shoulder.

"That makes sense." I nodded, turning around but still seeing no face.

A gasp brings me back to reality. My eyes widening at the fog around me.

Turning the water down, I step under it, letting the hot water relax my sore muscles as I try to figure out who was that man.

The way his body, voice and mere presence made me feel safe instantly. The way he called me love...

Guess I'll have to find out.

— — —

"You go in, find the vial and come right back. Kill whoever you have to and remember—"

"No witnesses." You and Rumlow say at the same.

"Fine." He nods. "Here's the location. Be ready in an hour."

Barnaul.
Not far from here.

"Don't talk or interact with anyone. Stay low and wear something that'll blend you with the others." Eyes fixed on me. "Don't you dare do something reckless. You know how that ends, Sabella."

I nod, taking the file and tunring around to leave but not before taking a quick look at the screen of the soldier next to Rumlow.

'Possible threat incoming. Avengers.'

I frown, continuing walking until I reach the door. Saluting my escort as I try to find that missing piece in my head that makes that name so familiar to me.

"Keep walking." One of them pushes me, making me lose my balance and fall to the ground. I glare at him with bright blue eyes as I stand up, reminding him who he's dealing with.

"Do not look at me with those bright blue eyes, bitch." The one with gray eyes and a scar says. Thick Russian accent rolling of his tongue. "It reminds me of you under me too much." Bursting out laughing with the other one as my eyes widen. "I do not mind all those bruises in your perfect body, malyshka. It is definitely worth it for that tight—"

"Enough." The other one elbows him. "Ty znayesh', chto my ne dolzhny govorit's ney o proshlom. Eto mozhet osvezhit' yeye vospominaniya."
(You know we shouldn't talk about the past with her. It might refresh her memories.)

This idiots. Thinking I don't understand.
But I don't care. I'm to busy trying not to throw up at the memory of his huge hands squeezing my butt to bring me closer to him.

"Move." He finally says and I obey until I reach my room.

I close the door to his face, tears immediately filling my eyes and rolling down my cheeks as my body breaks into a shiver. Forehead pressed against my door as I try to breathe.