53~ I Will Find You

Start from the beginning

"Exactly. Worst case scenario we might cause another war between the two worlds" Ray said. "Do we escape in secret with just us? Or do we start an all out at against the demons with all the children from the farms?" Emma asked herself out loud. Y/n began to wave her arms in the air. "No way we are leaving any kids behind! Are you kidding? After seeing what the Ratri family did to those poor children down through the centuries I wont stand it! We are ending it" y/n said in an angry tone.

Emma looked at the girl and smiled. "We aren't leaving anyone behind. I don't want to just escape I want to live peacefully...at Goldy Pond it made me realise how many children were made just be become food so you're right y/n. We aren't leaving anyone behind. We need to free all the children!" Emma shouted.

"Not just Gracefield but Glory Bell, Grand Valley, and the last farm goodwill ridge. Also the mass production farms that Sonju told us about, and the new LAMBDA farm where Adam may have come from! I want all of them gone. I want to create a world where children aren't food." Y/n added.

"We should first make a world where we won't be pursued" Emma said. "Pursued?" Asked the small children confused. "Yeah and for that...we have to find the seven walls and make a new promise with {{}}" Emma announced, standing up from her chair. "The seven walls..." repeated Dominic. "It's the thing Mujika was talking
About" added Don. "And {{}} is what sister Krone was talking about..." Gilda thought out loud.

"A new promise..." Ray said. "'{{}} is a being who stands above all demons and is past the seven walls'" Lanni read aloud from the screen. "So if we make a new promise with {{}} we can go safely to the world without demons?" Asked Thoma. "But y/n And Emma also said Mister Minerva never reached the seven walls...and he's never met {{}}...and a new promise? What would that entail? And how do we do it? I know I'm being pessimistic but could we achieve should a feat? Because I'm like pretty sure the demons would still wanna eat humans" said Nat.

"He gave us a hint for that!! See here" y/n said, Pointing to the screen. "The other promise that was made..." Ray read aloud.

"I see..." he said. "It's gonna take a while, it's also a big deal. I don't think it's going to be easy. But I want to go forward with this option. What do you all think? Will you still come with me?" Emma asked the children. Everyone smiled at her and nodded.

"Why did you even have to ask?! Of course we will go!!" Cheered Thoma and Lanni. "Let's find the seven walls!" Said Anna. "Okay! Then we have to do five things" Ray began, gathering everyone's attention.

"get in touch with the supporters. Find the seven walls. Meet with {{}}, make a new promise and return to Phil and the others to go the human world. We have to do this as soon as possible but definitely within two years" Ray said. "We can do it!" Smiled y/n. "First we better find out if we can connect to supporters or not" Emma said.

"Hold on, I have to tell Mister- I mean Yugo  and them, about what we talked about and ask their opinion" y/n said as she raced towards in her crutches, the door keeping eye contact with Ray and Emma. But before she knew it she walked straight into Yugo.

Yugo rolled his eyes at y/ns actions. "You don't have to ask. That sounds great you know, a world without kids beging eaten" Yugo Said. "Im in too!" Nigel cheered. "Me too!" "Same here!" Said the Goldy Pond Children. "Here" Yugo Said as he handed a vine of unfamiliar fruit to y/n.

"You guys were outside?" Asked Emma. "Yup" Yugo said. "Are you sure about this? Yugo, Lucas and everyone from the hunting ground...you guys have the option of secretly escaping first ,yknow" y/n said.

Yugo sighed. "It is a Crazy Plan you guys came up with...it's gonna be super dangerous" He said. "But we don't wanna escape first!" Said Violet. "Let us help return the favour" Gillian said. "You're gonna take me to the human world with you, right?" Yugo said. "We'll go with you y/n, Emma and Ray. And everyone who feels the same way" Lucas smiled. "You guys were ease dropping?" Emma laughed. "What?! Nooo....we just happened to be there when you guys were talking that's all" said Yugo with a nervous laugh.

~~~

A tall blonde haired man stood infront of large jars upon jars of deceased children, each with a red flower sticking out of their chest.

"We found the body of Lord Bayon" a voice echoed through a phone the man held against his ear. "Even his subordinates couldn't find him? Where was it?" Asked the man. "It was buried deep in an underground vault" said the voice through the phone. "And the children?" Asked the man. "We haven't found a single corpse of the children"

"That's odd. They were supposed to be hunting....thanks. You can pull out of Goldy Pond now. You'll be in-charge. Search the area diligently" the man said as he hung up the phone.

"The self destruct system was activated in Goldy Pond. Within two weeks after the GraceField escape...how funny...the youngest Ratri working with the cattle children to take down what was ours from the beginning ...oh y/n how foolish of you...I wonder if it's a coincidence, James? Either way I won't let her get away with this. Y/n and those children are necessary to this world. I will find you y/n even if it's the last thing I do" Said Peter Ratri with an evil smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any typos

(Also I love reading all your comments 😭💗)