"Yeah, what about it?" I answered

"I asked your mum if you could move in" he says standing up with a reassuring smile.

"And?"

"She said yes, luckily i wasn't going against a father - otherwise i'll be going down with a lot of remarks from him" He joked picking up his backpack, as he did that i sighed in relief.

I know i only just moved here like 6 or so months ago and i'm already moving out with a boy, but i really see the future with him and so does mum and Josh. Besides, our house wasn't all that far from here - maybe like 6 or 7 roads down more out of the city and definitely peaceful.

"Let's hussle girl!" Josh hurried waiting as I fiddled with my keys to lock the house door.

"Don't get your boxers in a twist" I replied teasingly but struggling through it. "found it!" I said squealing with excitement.

"I know I've kept my reputation but babe, your attendance will drop if this keeps happening" he says grabbing my keys and unlocking my newly bought car that mum got me not so long ago.

"What do you think you're doing Mr?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

"Driving" he answers with a smirk

"Last time I let you drive, you were buzzed out from a party - almost crashed my car" I state snatching my keys back.

"But I ain't buzzed now and you're going to be late!" He says as his voice becomes lighter and higher towards the end grabbing the keys and running off.

At times like this i wished mum never got a me a car and Lucas still stopped by to drive me to school. In fact I wonder what he's up too now.

"Don't ruin or destroy my car please" I add getting into the car with a smirk

Smirking has become a habit now, the reason why I do it a lot would be that Josh has been rubbing it on me for past couple months, now I can't stop doing with after certain moments.

"I am your father! don't talk to me like that!" Josh joked slapping his hands on the wheel and reversing out the drive way.

"You're addicted to Star Wars now, just shut up with that" I teased laughing me head off as he did the pouting face I so much adored.

L:- Hey, where are your girl?

M:- Stuck in major traffic that's where I am :(

L:- Let me guess, finding it hard to lock your front door :-D

M:- Life isn't easy having a boyfriend who's keeps tickling me

L:- Pretty much describes Josh...

M:- You're the exact same! You two are bullies! :'(

L:- We've been trying xD

L:- Hurry up and get into school, I'm busy saving your ass right now

M:- who's at the gate?

L:- Mr Slouchy pants.

Mr slouchy pants was another name we had for our new graphic design teacher, he was very much an extreme sloucher and man who was very strict and never stopped drinking coffee.

~Arriving at college~

"Go and run in with your little legs to save your attendance" Josh said leaning over planting a soft kiss on my lips for a moment.

"My legs aren't little.. just because you're slightly taller, it doesn't make you Chris Evans" I replied giggling and getting out the car first.

As I jogged ahead of Josh, I had five minutes to kill before the final bell would ring, but I hadn't got the time so I began to speed walk to where Lucas was taking to Mr slouchy pants and sighed in relief that I wasn't marked down as late.

"Miss Green, you were so close to having your name put on the list, but good job for keeping up the attendance" Mr slouchy said calmly sipping out of his coffee cup.

As me and Lucas walked away, I watched Lucas turn around and pull stupid and funny faces at Mr slouchy that got my bursting out loud with laughter.

Just watching Lucas do that for a few minutes just made me admire the gorgeousness that I forgot he had, his eyes stilled glimmered in the sunlight and his hair was now dyed red, which suited him.

"Josh! Late as per usual!" Mr slouchy yelled matching me jump out of a long daze

"Can't help it" Josh replied bravely, Josh was the only person who wasn't scared of him and plus he was the person who shut him up a week ago.

"Now let me remind you who you're talking to young man you're on school grou-"

"Let me remind you, you're talking to someone who knows more than you and has people staring" he interrupts holding his arms up in the air pointing at the crowd around "like this for example, you really think you tell me what to do?" Josh adds getting a little tempered stepping closer to Sir with his fists clenched

"Josh.. stop" I interrupted as everyone shot their eyes towards me

"I haven't made my point" he replies all sadden up

"I think you have" I answered pointing to Mr slouchy who was now trembling in fear of Josh.

"I think you've been a bad boy enough this morning" I added walking over to him grabbing hold of his arms and guiding him in.