Lady: how dare you to call me that you little sh!t.

Kook: I am little Bunny not the little sh!t. and He (man 2) said witch is inside not me .

Man 2 looks at Kook like he saw the ghost.

Lady: How dare you?

Man 2 : H- he is lying m-madam... I-I n-never said that.. * sits down in his knees keeping his head low*

Kook: You know Tae Hyungi said lying is bad habit. We shouldn't lie. and Jungkook never lies. I only say truth.

Lady: Don't give your speech here. Do you even know that You are in hell right now? *angry*

Kook looks around then at Lady.

Kook: But this isn't the hell... does hell looks like this? Ohhh... Are you the Queen of the hell? are you devil? 

Lady: No I am Yejin... Taehyung's Ex Wife....

Kook: Ohh but Eomma said I am Tae hyungi's wife..... *confused*

Yejin: What the hell.... I said I am his ex wife and how can you be his wife idiot...

Kook: i am... tae hyungi and I married with each other... I am his wife not you ok.... *angry pout*

Yejin: You are just a kid .. how can he marry you.... but whatever .. I don't care. I just wanted to get revenge from you.

Kook: I don't have that.... re... rev.. rev... whatever that thing is.... if you want you can go and ask it to Tae hyungie.

Yejin: What the hell is this kid... Do you have something called brain or not.....

Kook laugh his heart out making everyone confused.

Yejin: WTH.. Shut up... Did I said some type of joke that you are laughing like that? *yells*

kook: Didn't you go to school  that you don't know that every living being have brain. How will I talk, walk, eat and do everything without brain. *still laughing*

Yejin looks at Kook then at her men who were also processing what Kook just said.

Yejin: Ahhhh This kid will eat my brain... 

Kook: Hahhaha How C-can I eat your b-brain hahahhaha... I will have to break your head for that hahhahhah .... you are so funny... hahahahahaha

Yejin: Am I a Joke ? *pointing at herself*

Kook: hahahahhaha really..... hahahaha did you forget your name? hahahhah.... you just said your name is hahahahha.... yejin....... hahahahhah........

Yejin: Enough is enough

Yejin takes out the gun and fire at the ceiling. Kook stops laughing and looks at Yejin

Yejin: Now you will know who am I...

Kook: But I already know you .... you just said you are Yejin... you are my husband's yak wife....

Yejin: Its Ex wife E-X W-I-F-E not yak wife...... 

Kook: Ohh E-X W-I-F-E ........ not YAK wife..... But what does that mean?

Yejin: Where do you think His useless daughter came from?...

Kook: Taehyungi give birth to her just like...--- wait a minute he can't give birth to Taeha....

Yejin: Exactly I am the one who gave birth to that useless sh!t...

Kook: Her name is Taeha not Useless Sh!t. and tell me what do you want from me Everyone must be worried for me

Yejin: like I care for them. The only thing I know is You are the one because of whom that Useless shit is alive. I made perfect plan to kill her but you came and saved her.

kook: Y-You are the one who planned Taeha's Kidnap and That Accident?

Yejin: Yeah... I was the one... because of her Tae left me, Because of her he hates me now. just because of her I have to left him I missed chance to get his property and the fame I wanted. If I wouldn't got pregnant I shouldn't have tried to abort that sh!t and If that Jin wasn't in hospital I would have aborted that mistake.

Kook looks at her angrily and goes towards her.

_____________________________________________________

Kook will create another chaos in another chapter 

Till then Bye Bye..