A Weekend Alone is Exactly What we Need - Part Two

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well first, I think you need to do something for me." Matt was confused as he looked down, just to make sure that he was undressed. "And what might that be? Last time I checked, I already got undressed." Gabby laughed a bit as she heard Matt say that, before smiling at her man. "I'm not talking about you needing to strip down, and I am so glad that you did that; I'm talking about how you need to put some deodorant on. I know, you do it sometimes at night; but we're back in..." Walking over to his dresser, Matt just smiled at the woman he loves; no longer needing an explanation from his wife, because he's doing it. "Hey, I get it; and you don't need to explain. I know that I'm sweating here more, and that's because it's hot here in Hawaii." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And I'm glad that's the case, because I don't want my husband to smell if he wants to cuddle up to me." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, before going to put his deodorant on. "Oh, I do not think that you would ever really object to me joining you in bed." Gabby agreed.

"Okay, you got a point there. We both know that I love cuddling up to you and will always love cuddling up to you in bed." Matt smirked due to the fact that he knows that's the case. After which, he made his way over to bed with the woman he loves; the woman he is so happy to be home with. "So, did you have a good day at work today?" Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves, before proceeding to open the covers; that way, he can get in bed with her and just relax. After all, that's what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to relax right now. "Honestly, I had no idea just how much I really missed the office." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he opened the covers to their bed; after which, he slipped into bed with the woman he loves. After which, he got close to his gorgeous wife; closing the covers in the process, so that they can just be nice and comfortable with each other. Slipping close to Gabby, Matt smirked as he but his hand on her stomach.

And let's just say that Gabby always loves it when he puts his hand on her stomach, especially when they cuddle up to each other; and that was why they were close to each other right now, because it was comfortable. Slipping his arm under Gabby's head, Matt smiled as he looked at his gorgeous wife; at the same time, Gabby put her hand on his arm and stroked it with his thumb. Bending down, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves her more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now, because it's exactly what I need to do right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before feeling her put her hand on his chest; at the same time, Matt put his hand on hers while stroking it with his thumb. "Are you glad that we're back in Hawaii?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her whether she was glad that they're back in Hawaii, because she most definitely is. "Oh, I am so glad that we're back in Hawaii; because this is exactly where I really think that we need to be right now."

Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before feeling her put her hand on his; after which, Gabby smiled at her loving husband. "So, are you going to tell me how work went today?" Matt took a breath. "God, do you really want to know?" Gabby was confused. "What's wrong?" Matt sighed. "Things are a mess here, and things are out of order; they really let things go, and I really regret leaving things like this so soon after we started the company." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "So, you had to basically make sure that everything was but back into place?" Matt sighed as Gabby asked him that, wanting to talk about it; but he doesn't want to make her mad. "Listen, can we both agree right now; that we're going to be okay with talking about it?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of what he was talking about; he was talking about how they always agree to not talk about business in bed. But right now, she wants to hear about his day; and that means that she wants him to talk to her about it. "Baby, I want to hear about your day."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling due to the fact that he loves the fact that Gabby wants to hear about his day. "About everything?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that, before smiling as she got close to him; after which, she leaned in and kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Of course, now that to me and let me know what's going on in your head." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Well, things are just so out of order here at the company; the executives that we have here in Hawaii, well I need to talk to them all. And I feel like I need to just get everything back in order." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was going to be something he needs to do. "Yeah, I can only imagine how hard that's going to be." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that most definitely was something that was on his mind. "I promise though, that our family will still be my priority." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as she had no doubt that was going to be the truth.

"Hey, I had no doubt in my mind that you will make sure that you spend time with our family; the family that we've always wanted." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving to put his hand on her stomach; after which, Gabby put her hand on his stomach and just smirked due to the fact that they were both really happy right now. Leaning in, Matt smirked as he took things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that you love me; and that we're going to have a good weekend together." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that. "Yeah, more like a weekend where we spend one day relaxing; and then two other days are going to be days where we concentrate on doing other things, like unpacking amongst other things." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before taking a breath. "But first, we need to make a decision about something." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that.

"And what would that be?" Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt, before taking a breath. "Listen, I know that we have two homes here; but I want to know how we're going too do three kids, while also being a business." Matt took a breath, already knowing what Gabby was trying to ask him. "Let me guess, you want to talk this weekend about our living situation? And where we're going to bring Bella home?" Gabby sighed as Matt asked her that, as that was exactly what she was thinking about. "Yeah, that's what I have on my mind. Do you mind if we talk about it?" Matt smiled as Gabby asked him whether they could talk about it. "Of course, we can Gabby, we can talk about anything you need to talk to me about." Gabby took a breath, before looking at the man she loves. "First, I want to say this. I don't care what happens anymore, I'm done with all the moving to and from Hawaii. From this day forward, I want to commit to a life here in Hawaii. I mean, only if you're okay with that. So, can we talk about that?" Matt agreed with his wife.

"Of course, let's talk about that. Let's talk about how we both want to make Hawaii our permanent home." Gabby was a bit taken aback when she heard Matt say that. "You want to make Hawaii our permanent home too?"