Hey, You're Okay - Part One

Start from the beginning

Looking up at the woman he loves, Matt took a breath and just sighed due to the fact that he was going to have to tell Gabby what was wrong; and that also meant that he was going to have to tell Gabby what type of PTSD he just had, and the reason behind the PTSD. "Matt, just look at me and talk to me. Please, tell me what's going on." Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves, after which he took a breath. "Yes, it was PTSD." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just watching as Matt stroked Andy's head; after which, he kissed the top of his head and held him close. After which, Matt looked at the woman he loves. "I'm sorry about this." Gabby shook her head. "Hey, you have no reason to apologize to me; you just need to talk to me about what happened. What happened baby?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, looking down as he was still ashamed when it came to the fact that he had PTSD. And Gabby could tell that was the case, and that was due to the fact that Gabby knew her husband better than anybody; and always will.

"Hey, roll over onto your side." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before rolling over onto his side; after which, Gabby got close to the man she loves and just smiled due to the fact that she was glad that he was okay now. Slipping her legs in between Matt's legs, Gabby smiled as she grabbed the back of his head; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her back and just held the woman he loves close to her. Moving her hand to the side of his face as they held each other close, Gabby leaned her forehead against Matt's as she tried to give him comfort right now; and that was exactly what she was doing, she was giving her loving husband the comfort that he needed right now. "Baby, talk to me; I'm here for you." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, taking a breath as he looked at the woman he loves. "What was it about?" Matt sighed. "It was about our time in the NICU with the boys." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was something that he had PTSD about all the time; their time in the NICU, after she gave birth.

"Yeah, I know that you still have trouble with all of that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, because that was the case; after which, Matt put his hand on her stomach and just smiled due to the fact that he was glad that he was currently with the woman he loves. After which, he started to take things nice and slow with Gabby; that way, he can relax and just take it easy with his beautiful wife. "I'm sorry, I know I should..." Gabby shook her head as Matt started to feel like he was the blame, because he wasn't. Getting close to the man she loves; Gabby kissed him softly and took things nice and slow with the man she loves; because that was what she needed to do for him right now. She needs to take things nice and slow with the man she loves, so that he can feel better. "Hey, you're okay now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, just taking a breath as he looked at the woman he loves. "God, I hate that this is something that I still deal with." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case right now.

"Hey, I think you know that you can always talk to me about it baby. Baby, I love you; and I want you to talk to me when you need to, okay? I mean it when I say that. So, talk to me baby." Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves, as that was something that he needed to just take it easy with relax with his beautiful wife as she said that. "Baby, what do you say we just do some breathing right now okay? You know, the breathing that your doctor gave you in Hawaii?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Can you get close to me first?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before cuddling up to him and putting her hand on his neck; after which, she put her hand on his neck as this is what Matt needs right now. He needs her to hold him close, and they need to just relax with each other. Kissing his neck as they both held each other, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to stroke each other. "Baby, what happened in the dream. You were yelling about save them." Matt took a breath as he turned his head, and looked at the woman he loves.

"I was dreaming that things went bad, rather than how they turned out." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, feeling bad that he even had to deal with that; and she just knew that was hard, and that he was going to always have to deal with it. Moving his hand to Gabby's stomach, Matt stroked it with his thumb and just breathed; and that was because he needed to relax right now, and he needed to remember that everything is okay. "I promise you; everything is okay right now baby; the boys are okay, and there's here right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before running his hand up and down her back; after which, he bent down and kissed her shoulder softly. After all, that was exactly what he needed right now. He needed to hold the woman he loves, and he needs to just take it easy right now, which is everything that he has right now. He has the woman he loves in his arms, and she's currently in the midst of giving him the comfort that he needs right now. "Thank you for doing this." Turning Matt's head, Gabby smiled at him.

"Hey, look at me." Matt nodded as he turned his head, looking down at the woman he loves (just like she asked him to); after which, Gabby smiled as she looked up into his beautiful eyes. Running her finger down his cheekbone, Gabby then put her hand on his face and just smiled as he leaned up and kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; her dreamy husband, and the love of her life: Matthew Casey. Oh, and even better; he's the father of her children, the only father of her children. "How are you feeling right now? You okay?" Matt took a breath as he looked at the woman he loves, and who's currently making her feel much better. "You're making me feel much better, for the simple fact that you're holding me like this right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at her; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world (while also moving his hand to her side, to keep her close to him and just holding her close to him right now).

" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at her; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world (while also moving his hand to her side, to keep her close to him and just holding ...

Rolling Gabby over onto her back at the same time, Matt smiled as he leaned over her; after which, he bent down and kissed the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. At the same time, Gabby put her hand on Matt's face and smirked as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love you so much; and I hope you know that Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, because that was something that she most definitely knew; and that she would always know, for the simple fact that this is everything that they both want right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they take things nice and slow with each other; and even better, it made sure that Matt felt better (and that he wasn't dealing with PTSD right now). And he most definitely isn't going to deal with PTSD, as Gabby makes sure that he feels better. "Listen, what do you say we go take a bath? Because I know that can get you to calm down and relax." Matt agreed with Gabby.

"I think that would be nice, especially because of the jets that will make sure that we take it easy with each other." Gabby smirked due the fact that this is everything that they want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to take a bath.