The Conversations Continue

Start from the beginning

After which, she proceeded to bend down and kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; at the same time, Matt moved his hand to Gabby's neck as he took things nice and slow with his beautiful wife. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her more than anything, as that most definitely is the truth. There's just something about the way that he always kisses her, that makes her smile; and now, they just have this nice time with each other. "I love you too Matt." Matt then opened his arms as she said that, as he wants his beautiful wife to lay down in his arms, which she promptly did shortly after Matt opened his arms, and motioned for her to lay down. And let's just say that this is very comfortable. The way they cuddle up to each other in bed, is always comfortable; and it's always the perfect way for them to relax with each other. So much so, that things just happen naturally; just like Matt put his hand on her back, stroking it with his thumb once again. "Comfortable?" Gabby agreed.

"Of course, because I'm always comfortable in your arms." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning his head and smiling as he pressed his lips to her forehead; after which, he thought about something that they could do with each other today. And that was go out and do some shopping for Bella. And that means that they should get out of bed and get dressed to head to Target or something; but first, he's going to ask Gabby whether she wants to do it. "You know, us talking about our little girl is making me think of something that we could go do today." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And what's that?" Matt smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "We could go to Target today." Gabby smiled as she looked up at the man she loves as he said that, as that most definitely is something nice; they can get some clothes for Bella. "Let me guess, you want to go shopping for some baby clothes?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that most definitely is something that he wants to do right now.

But there was one thing that Matt didn't think about when it came to suggesting that, and that was whether Gabby was ready to be around clothes; more specifically, clothes that are currently being manufactured (even by the company that she was hoping to use). And that was why Gabby started to get a bit quiet after Matt suggested that, as she was unsure as to what he wanted to do, which then prompted Matt to look at his wife, and start realizing why she was quiet. "Or maybe we just stay home, because looking at clothes may be a bit hard for you right now; as it may remind you that we don't have a manufacturing contract right now." Sighing as Matt mentioned that, Gabby couldn't help but think about that again. "Sorry about that." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that. "Hey, roll over onto your side so that we can look into each other's eyes." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before proceeding to roll off of his chest; after which, Matt rolled over onto his side as well so that he can get close to his beautiful wife.

And let's just say that was exactly what Gabby wanted Matt to do, as she loves to cuddle up to the man of her dreams whenever they're in bed with each other, which is what they're going to do starting right now as they talk to each other about a lot of topics.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cuddling up to Gabby as they held each other close, Matt smiled as he felt her run her hand down his chest; while he also stroked her back with his thumb, which most definitely is something that the couple want to do right now. They just want to hold each other close, as they cuddle up to each other and relax right now. God, the way they just hold each other in bed is perfect; but it could still be even more perfect, as there was something that Gabby could do (with Matt's help) today. In fact, Gabby already knew what that was; and she just requested Matt do it for her. "Do you want to take off my bra?" Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at her. "How did you know what I was thinking about?" Gabby smirked as she ran her hand down his chest. "Because I know you better than anybody, and I'm watching you look down at my breasts in this bra; and that means that you want it off." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before proceeding to unclip her bra; after which, he proceeded to throw it away so that it was on the ground.