Reversal: Talking Business in Bed

Start from the beginning

"Yes, that is something that we need to talk about. And I think that we both know why that's the case." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say said, unsure of the reason why they need to do that. "Actually, I don't know why that's the case." Gabby took a breath and just moved closer to the man she loves; after which, she put her hand on his muscular chest as they held each other close. After which, Matt moved his hand to her hip and just leaned in to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "It's because we're going to want to be home as much as we can." Matt then thought about that, and agreed with the woman he loves; after all, that most definitely was the truth. He wants to be home as much as he can, with all of his children: with Matteo, Noah, and their baby girl Bella. "Okay, well that makes a lot of sense; and that's definitely going to be the case when we have Bella." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling; but the smile on her face was not about him agreeing with her about their reasons.

Rather, it was about the way that he just said their daughter's new name; it just rolled off of his tongue so naturally, and it was just perfect. "I swear, that just sounded so natural. It came off your sweet lips so perfectly." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before getting close to her; after which, he wrapped his arm around her and smiled as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "You mean the sweet lips that you want to kiss right now?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she wanted to kiss him right now, as she most definitely does want to kiss the man she loves right now; so much so, that it was exactly what she just did. She started to kiss the man she loves, and just took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that we're just holding each other close right now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before smiling as he ran his hand up and down her arm this morning.

And god, he is so damn comfortable; and he is very happy over the fact that they're currently in the midst of holding each other close. There's nothing like the two of them just relaxing in bed, as they cuddled in bed. "So, what are you think about right now?" Gabby smiled. "Just how it's nice that we're going to have time alone for a bit, even though we're going to be out and about afterwards." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know what you mean, but we're still going to have fun with each other; I can already see that being the case, especially since we're going to be out and about. And we're going to be alone together, and not as parents for a while." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most definitely is going to be the case; however, not entirely the case. And that was due to the fact that they are pregnant. "Well, not entirely. Last time I checked, I am pregnant with Bella." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, as that was definitely something that he still loves to hear: the name Bella.

"Bella Marie Casey." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before deciding to cuddle up to the man of her dreams some more; after which, Matt put his hand on her arm and then went ahead to kiss her forehead softly. Just holding the woman of his dreams close to him, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that they want to do with each other right now. They want to just cuddle up to each other, and they want to hold each other close; after which, Matt moved his hand to Gabby's hand (which was firmly placed on his chest). Stroking it with his thumb, Matt smiled as he turned his head and looked down at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, Matt smirked due to the fact that this truly is everything that he wants right now. After which, he bent down and just smirked as he went ahead and kissed the woman he loves once again. "God, I love you so much; and I am so proud to be born your partner in life, and your partner in business." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, and smiled.

"And I am also really proud of the businesswoman you've become, without my help." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Well, that's not entirely the truth." Matt shook his head as he heard gabby say that, as that most definitely isn't the truth; she has created ELLA from the bottom up, and she has to know that. "Baby, you created ELLA from the ground up; and I never want you to say anything otherwise." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case, as she is really happy over the fact that they are just cuddling up to each other like this; after which, Matt put his hand on her hip as they cuddled up to each other. God, this is just perfect; and they are glad that they are just going to cuddle up to each other right now, due to the fact that there's nothing like the both of them holding each other close. "So, are we in agreement that we're going to start talking about business in bed?" Matt agreed. "Yes, and that's especially the case since you're going to be resting in bed much more after you reach 20 weeks."

Turning her head, Gabby agreed with Matt as she was aware that was the case; and that was due to the fact that she didn't want what happened the last time (with the boys) to happen again, as it's much more possible due to the fact that this is a consecutive pregnancy. When you get pregnant back-to-back, it means that you have chances for complications that you most definitely do not want to have when it comes to being pregnant; but it's also something that they aren't going to concentrate on, as they would much rather just take it easy for the time being. They aren't going to have all day to do this with each other, for the simple fact that they need to do some work for their business. "First business trip." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "And we really need to get up now baby, because we need to get dressed; then we need to head downstairs. I want to go downstairs and get out of here sooner than later. This is our first meeting with Andy, and I'm a bit..." Gabby laughed, agreeing. "Nervous?"

Matt agreed with the woman he loves, as that was exactly what he was thinking about right now. He was nervous as to how Andy was going to do at meetings, especially since this is their first one with him. "This is our first one with him." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; yet, at the same time, she doesn't think that they need to worry about anything. "Baby, it's going to go fine." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before smiling as he moved his hand to her neck; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Do you need help getting dressed?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her whether she needs help getting dressed, as she definitely does. "Unfortunately, I think I will." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, as he doesn't want her to worry about that. "Baby, let me just get dressed first; then, I can help you. Just take it easy, and relax a bit." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Kiss me first?" Matt smirked.

He then proceeded to lean over the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, kissing his girl just like she wanted to do. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am glad that we're going to get out." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, just smiling due to the fact that this is everything that they both want to do. "Listen, I am going to get up before we go at it; and then, we'll have to go take another shower." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that. "I know what you mean. But we can definitely take a bath tonight, or when we get home." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely is something that he wants to do with the woman he loves later. "Oh, I am going to do that too." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is something that she's interested in doing. "Oh, we most definitely are going to be taking a bath when we're home." Matt smiled, agreeing with his beautiful wife as they kiss each other softly.

After which, Matt proceeded to get up and just smiled as he went to walk over to the suit that he already got out. "Want me to keep my jacket off for now?" Gabby smiled at him. "No, just get ready." Matt agreed with his wife, smiling as he was ready to do that.