BULLETPROOF

SUMMARY: Being Eroda's first daughter is not all sunshine and rainbows. It's tough out there when people are so fast to judge you and turn their back on you. But there is one person who's been there for you all along. Your bodyguard, Harry.

WARNING: gun use, getting shot, blood, stalking, bullying

WORD COUNT: 12.5k

The wine is nice. The salad is tragic, probably the worst you've ever had. You wonder how dessert will turn out to be, could be good or poisonous at this point.

The company?

Well, at least he is not staring at your breasts.

Going out with Jaiden sounded a lot more fun when he asked you out in the library, but now that you've been listening to him speak for the past thirty-two minutes, you're counting it, he appears to be just another douche who wants to brag about you at the next frat party. He probably thinks he is doing well and he might get lucky once you leave the restaurant, but there are two reasons why that won't happen.

One, you spotted some tomato sauce on his left hand before he left to the restroom and when he came back it was still there, he did not wash his hands and then touched the garlic bread. You've pushed the basket out of your view discreetly after that. It's already a very strong point, but the second one is the real deal.

There is absolutely no way the three agents, one by the door, one by the window and one at two tables from you would be okay with assisting to your hookup. Well, it's not that they would have a choice, if you think of it. But think about it: even if he weren't a pig, this is how it would go.

Arriving to Jaiden's building you would be told to wait outside with Morrison, while Jackson and Styles go up and check out Jaiden's place. Then they would come down to get you. If the mood weren't dead by this point, you'd have to go up and start the action with one agent down in front of the building, one by the front door and then the worst, you just know Styles would stand by the bedroom door like a statue, listening closely to everything happening inside.

Then when it would be over you'd have to leave with the three men around you and return to your place. Madness. Pure comedy.

"What do you think?"

Jaiden's voice snaps you out of your thoughts about the ridiculous daydream of tonight and you realize you have no idea what he's been talking about in the last seven minutes.

"Um, sorry?" you clear your throat, reaching for the wine.

"I was asking you about how..."

You look over his shoulder and spot Styles through the glass door, zoning out of the conversation in record time.

He is wearing civil clothes, all three of the agents are, that was the deal when you're out somewhere, with friends or on a date which happen once in a leap year, to be honest. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a black bomber jacket over, simple, dark jeans and trainers. You wonder if this is actually his style, if this is how he dresses when he is not on duty, when he is running errands or meeting up with his friends for drinks. You only see him when he is responsible for protecting you at all cost, he's been head of your security team for the past two years and it's been a rollercoaster of a ride.

He was a real pain in the ass at the beginning, he would jump at every possible noise, he dragged you out of class once because someone's pen clicked louder than the usual. Fuck, you lost count of the times you screamed at him, asking what was his problem, if he lost his mind and every time he just stood there, like a fucking rock and then just nodded at the end and carried on with his nonsense.