HEY ANGEL

SUMMARY: PA themed fic where Harry and Y/N starts to share a bed, but Y/N seems oblivious to Harry's reasons behind his actions.

WORD COUNT: 11.5k

WARNING: sexual content

Harry likes to pretend he is tall enough to comfortably rest his chin on the top of your head when he stands behind you, but that's not true. He has to push himself a little to his tippy toes and push you down at the same time to fit his chin above you, his arms weighing down on your shoulders. You stopped arguing him that you need to push your hips forward when he does this so you don't carry his whole weight.

"Tha's rude, you do not have to do tha'!" he defended himself every time you brought up, so you just stopped.

Now as you watch the game of air hockey unfold in front of you, a half empty pint in your hand, you don't even budge when you feel a chiseled chin resting on the top of your head, you push your hips forward without a second thought to shorten your height. You catch a glimpse of a tattooed forearm on your shoulder, Harry's chest presses against your back gently.

He doesn't stay in this position too long, it's making it hard to drink so soon enough, he wraps his left arm around your shoulders, coming to stand next to you, sipping on his tequila on the rocks.

"Hey you," you smile at him as he gives you a side look, a boyish smirk tugging on his pink lips. "Everything alright?"

"Everything is fine."

"You need something? How much have you had to drink?" you ask furrowing your eyebrows, looking down at his glass that was certainly full when you last saw him about ten minutes ago.

"Shush, stop pretending like you're working," he waves at your face, his words melting together, definitely thanks to the alcohol he has consumed tonight.

"I know I'm not working, I'm just tryna' be your friend and look out for you." Bringing your own drink up to your lips, you give him a look, but he just smirks at you playfully.

"Uh-huh, whatever. Don't worry about me."

"I always worry about you, H," you sigh dramatically and it makes him laugh with his head falling back.

"Is this the part where you tell me I'm some spoiled brat celebrity you 'ave to babysit for your living? And that I always do ridiculous shit so you 'ave to keep an eye on me at all times?"

You can't push your smile down at how far this statement is from reality. You just like to tease him about being a typical, asshole rockstar when he is literally your favorite person in the world without a doubt.

"Oh Angel, you can't fool me," he cackles, squeezing you to his side before taking another sip from his drink.

"Wouldn't even try to," you mumble with an amused smile. "Havin' fun, birthday boy?" you ask, leaning into his side. You would never admit, but you love how touchy Harry can get sometimes, not really caring about physical boundaries, especially when he drinks. The hugs, the squeezes, the touches, they always make your heart flutter even after knowing him for years.

"I'm havin' a blast. What about you?"

"What about me? It's not my birthday," you chuckle shortly.

"So what? I can't make sure you're enjoying your night?" he frowns at you dramatically that just makes you laugh.

"I'm having a great night. It's just that my boss keeps coming after me even though I'm supposed to be off the clock."

You peek up at him to see the grin on his face at your teasing. The dynamic between the two of you has been like this since day one. The constant bickering and teasing is what really brought the two of you close, you are so similar, it's like you can see a male version of yourself when you look at him.