PINK PANTS

SUMMARY: You show Harry just how much you like his Vegas outfit.

WORD COUNT: 2.2k

WARNING: sexual content

There are so many things you love about Harry.

You love his kindness that sometimes feels way too endless for this world that tends to chew him up and spit him out. Even with the rudest people who treat him like shit, he is able to be the bigger person and only give back the good. Sometimes, you think he is too good for this world, that it doesn't deserve him.

You love his humor. It's not always the best, but he never fails to make you smile or laugh even on your worst days. He is especially good at making dad jokes, the kinds that make you palm your head while he laughs at his own puns. His humor is not for everyone, but it definitely is something you adore.

You love how he treats his loved ones, how there's nothing he wouldn't do for a friend or family member. Anne could call him up in the middle of the night and ask him to fly home and he would do it without a question. He is always there for Mitch and Sarah, his friendship with Nick is just fantastic and he always has so much to give. The same goes for you. It didn't take you long to realize that he is the kind of man who will be right next to you through thick and thin, no matter what happens. He was there when you had to put your old cat down, he held you as you cried for hours on your couch and he even got a picture of you and Garry, your cat framed for your birthday later that year that brought tears to your eyes again. He always offers to drive you even to the grocery store that's two streets away from your house and he keeps reminding you to eat and drink enough, even when he is somewhere across the globe. He cares for the people he loves and you can only hope you are able to give him back enough.

You love how passionate he is for the things he loves doing. Singing or acting, cooking or learning to sew, he always gives his one hundred, no matter what. His heart and soul is in everything he creates, a piece of him made by him.

And you love his love for fashion. Men hate to admit that they might be into something that's mostly labelled feminine, but Harry couldn't care less. You've been dating him for three years and you've seen him bare his soul through his style and it's been a privilege to witness it from first row. Early in your relationship, you were able to travel with him on tour, perform in a different custom outfit every other night and the two of you made a little game before every concert. After he got dressed, he wanted you to be the first person, after Lambert, to see him in his outfit. So you waited for him to be done with your eyes closed, then he stood in front of you and let you feel him up at first, touching the fabric, running your fingers along the lines of his body before you opened your eyes and finally saw him. He always took your breath away, but in all honesty, he could put on a potato sack and still look amazing.

Through the pandemic, he didn't have many chances to put on new outfits, only a handful, like the Grammy's that is surely one of your all-time favorites now. But today, after so long Harry is returning to the stage and it means that he'll have another exciting fit to put on and you'll play the game again.

He is sitting in front of the vanity in his dressing room, the hairstylist fixing his curls up as he stares at his reflection with an intent gaze.

"Nervous?" you ask him from the sofa, his eyes jumping to you in the mirror.

"Yeah. It's been long," he hums. Standing up you walk over to him and then squat down next to him laying your arms across his lap, his hands coming to squeeze them gently, like he is kneading them.

"You'll be amazing. You always are," you tell him, kissing his bicep right under where the sleeve of his shirt ends.

The hair stylist finishes up and Lambert appears, clapping his hands together in excitement and you know your favorite part is coming up.