POUR IT OUT

SUMMARY: Playing a game of Pour It Out with Harry on The Tonight Show, some interesting things get admitted out loud.

WORD COUNT: 3k

It's been one hell of a chaotic filming so far, maybe because you arrived late and had to make time for everything in a hurry before the taping started. Hair and makeup in just thirty minutes, a quick change, some chit-chatting with Jimmy and before you knew it, you were sitting in the armchair, answering his questions about your latest movie and the incredible outfit you wore to the Met Gala last week.

Now you have some time to breathe, since it's his other guest's time to charm the audience and it's going well. Of course it is, everyone loves Harry Styles. Including you.

Standing backstage you watch the interview through a screen, eyes glued to the singer talking to Jimmy. They are discussing his current tour, Jimmy has a few shots of Harry printed out in his tour outfits and now you wish you went to one of the stops.

Starting off on Disney Channel and then getting into more serious roles, you haven't been really running in the same circles as Harry as a former member of One Direction, now solo artist. Though you've seen him a few times, just passing by each other at a few award shows, but never really meeting.

Thanks to you being late today, you haven't had the chance to at least introduce yourself and now you wonder if he thinks you're a diva for not even meeting up with him before the taping. Especially because the two of you are about to play a game together, something you agreed to do before you even knew Harry would be your partner in it. Now you feel a little anxious to meet him with all the cameras pointed at the two of you, after all, he is surely one of your celebrity crushes. Strictly somewhere after Johnny Depp, of course.

"Miss, we need you at the stage. The game is about to start soon," A guy with a massive headset politely taps your arm and nodding you follow him to the side of the stage. You fix your jumpsuit quickly, running a hand through your hair to make sure it's still holding up well.

"So I have an important question, Harry," Jimmy starts and you can't help but smile how Harry nods with such a focused look on his face, giving the host his undivided attention.

"Sure."

"Do you drink?" Jimmy asks with a serious face.

"Well, I do. Occasionally," he nods.

"I hope tonight is gonna be an occasion, because we are gonna play a round of Pour It Out, if you're up for it," he announces, the audience cheering hearing what's about to come.

"Cool, I'm in," Harry nods. Of course he is in, he agreed to do it beforehand, just like you did.

You watch as they both get up, walking over to a different part of the stage where the game is already set up. Harry eyes the drinks lining on the table as Jimmy starts speaking again.

"To spice up the game, I won't be the one playing with you, but we convinced our other guest from earlier tonight to join, please welcome Y/N Y/L/N back!"

Clapping and whistling fills the studio as you step out to the stage again, smiling wide, striding over to the two men and though you like to think you're good at keeping your feelings and thoughts hidden during appearances, you still can't hold back a small sigh when you see how Harry's eyes pierce down on you as you walk closer.

Here goes nothing, you think to yourself, finally reaching them. You don't even have the chance to initiate a greeting, Harry is quick to take control over the situation.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you," he smiles at you and pulls you into a warm, friendly hug that maybe lasts a bit longer than you expected. His hands gently squeeze you to him as you wrap your arms around his torso.