DELICIOUS

SUMMARY: There's just something incredibly delicious about seeing Harry sunbathing.

WARNING: sexual content

WORD COUNT: 1.5k

Yummy.

That's what comes to your mind when you see your boyfriend spread out on the sunbed like a starfish.

Like a sexy, slightly sweaty starfish with thighs that make your mouth water and a sight of his naked chest that's screaming to be touched.

You chug down the rest of your cocktail that you've been sipping by the bar and excuse yourself from the conversation before making your way over to Harry. He looks peaceful, his skin is glistening in the sun and you very much like the tan he's gotten lately. You eye how he rolled his shorts up so the sun can reach more of his thighs, the tiger tattoo is out in the public. You don't want to look like a creep, but you want to snap a picture of him like this so badly. You fight the urge and just climb to the bed, pressing an open mouthed kiss to his sternum to let him know you're here.

"Mm, I really hope it's you, Y/N," he mumbles, keeping his eyes closed, but his hand that lies closer to you moves up and finds your thigh as you sit on your heels next to him.

"And what if it's not?" you huff, pretending to be hurt he would let another woman touch him like that. A smirk spreads across his face before he finally peeks at you.

"I know what your tongue feels like on me, knew it was you."

You smack his thigh and then leave your hand there, giving it a squeeze, feeling up his muscles under your palm. Harry closes his eyes again and you shamelessly eye him up. The line of his sternum running between his pecks, the gentle outline of his ribs, the fern tattoos that run right above his swimming trunks... You're feeling yourself getting wet and he is not even doing anything, just lying in the sun, getting tanned.

Your hand wanders higher and higher on his thigh until your fingers brush underneath the fabric, moving dangerously close to what's hiding underneath.

"What are you doing?" he asks in a husky tone.

"Nothing?" you reply, but keep brushing your touch over him, gently scratching him with your nails. A low growl bubbles from him as his muscles twitch under your palm. His hand cups your leg again and he squeezes you, but doesn't say or do anything.

You want him. So badly that you're afraid if you stand up your bikini bottom might be drenched from your arousal. But he doesn't seem to get what you're trying to imply, he is still lounging without a care, so you decide to make it clear what you want from him.

Leaning forward you get on top of him and kiss his lips softly before moving your mouth to his ear.

"If I don't have your cock down my throat in the next five minutes, I'm gonna have to find someone else to fulfill my needs."

His eyes pop open, you knew this would get him going, it's your joker card to play with his jealousy and this time is no exception either.

"I'm sweaty," he warns you, but it just riles you up even more.

"Perfect, delicious."
"Room, now," he orders and gets up so fast you can't hold back a chuckle.

He grabs his towel and phone in one hand, the other closing around your wrist as he pulls you after him, not even dropping a word to his friends and colleagues lounging around as well. It's just the two of you in the elevator and as soon as the door slides closed you jump at each other, mouths clashing, hands grabbing at each other and you palm him almost too aggressively, feeling him growing harder with each passing second. Arriving at your floor you basically sprint out and down the hallway to your room, you're kissing his jaw, licking his neck as he tries to open the door with the keycard, but he can barely find the reader with your hand gripping his cock.

"Fuck," he groans when the door finally clicks open and you practically fall into the room.

"I need your cock," you whimper and the two of you don't even make it to the bed before you drop to your knees on the carpeted floor and tug down his trunks eagerly, setting his cock free finally.

"Fuck, Y/N," he breathes out when you grab the base and lick him up, wrapping your lips around the head as his hand moves to the back of your head and he gives you a little push as you take him into your mouth finally.

There are occasions when you like to take your time, taste him, play with him, but this is not what you want now. You need rawness, you need him fast and hard and you want him to fuck your mouth like he means it.

You don't have to speak for him to know what goes on in your head, just one look up at him is enough for him to get the message.

"Such a needy little thing. Want me to fuck your pretty mouth?"

You nod and bob your head, pressing your tongue against him in your mouth.

"Gonna make you gag on my cock, princess," he breathes out before he takes your head in both his hands to keep you secured in his hold and he starts thrusting with his hips, his cock moving in and out of your mouth rapidly.

He keeps hitting the back of your throat, saliva is running down your chin and tears are dwelling in your eyes but you want him to keep going and use you.

"Touch yourself," he grunts, always thinking about you as well.

With one hand you grab onto his ass, fingers sinking into the flexing muscles while the other one moves between your legs, dipping under the fabric of your bikini. Wetness coats your fingers as you swipe them between your lips, smearing your arousal over your clit before you start working on it.

Your jaw is sore and you keep gagging as he goes deeper in your mouth with each thrust, but it's what keeps you going. You see his chest rising and falling rapidly, his skin is glistening from the sweat that's now not only because of the sun, but you as well. He looks so delicious, you want this sight tattooed into your mind forever.

"Shit, I'm gonna come, baby," he warns and you know it's a question too. He wants to know where you want him to come, so you push your nails into his ass, letting him know you want his cum dripping down your throat.

Your hand is vigorously moving on your clit, bringing yourself closer and closer to your own orgasm, but you can't catch up with Harry. A few more thrusts later he comes hard and loud, your name falling off his tongue over and over again as his movements fall out of rhythm. You keep your eyes locked on his face, drinking up the sight of his orgasm, the way he is gasping for air, his eyes roll to the back of his head and his chest waves from the excitement.

He pushes your head away from him, his cock slipping out of your mouth with a sloppy sound and you swallow every drop of cum, showing him your empty mouth when it's gone. He wastes no time to pull you up from the floor and kiss you hard on the lips before he turns you around, locking your body against his with one arm while his other hand moves to replace yours in your bikini bottom.

"Harry!" you cry out when his fingers start rubbing on your clit, applying just the perfect amount of pressure. He knows your body almost better than you do, because he builds your orgasm up so fast, it's ridiculous how he does it without even pushing a finger inside you. Harry knows penetration is not everything, that the right moves at the right spot could do more than just shoving two fingers up your pussy.

Your head drops back to his shoulder as you arch against him, his free hand coming up to grope your breast, making it spill out of your bikini top. You're throbbing, aching for release and Harry doesn't disappoint.

You come hard, screaming his name, shaking in his hold, you push against him with so much force he stumbles back and flops down to the edge of the bed, pulling you with him, holding you tight in his embrace as you sit on his lap. You gasp for air, coming off your high while he keeps kissing your shoulder, neck and the side of your head.

"That was..." you hum, but don't find the right words.

"Love it when you get horny randomly," he chuckles. You crane your neck to look back at him with a sloppy grin.

"Can't help it, you looked so delicious."

He just grins and kisses you, this time it's slow and lazy and when you feel him growing hard again underneath you, there's no wasted time as you push him back on the bed and climb over him.