HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU

SUMMARY: You're hopelessly devoted to Harry's Danny costume.

WORD COUNT: 1k

"This feels like those first look things at weddings," you chuckle to yourself as you're escorted to the green room, already dressed in your Harryween costume that turned out pretty good in your opinion.

Miss Congeniality was a movie that shaped you as a person growing up and you always wanted to go through a makeover like Sandra Bullock did in the story, so you just had to dress up as her. You have her long pink dress on with a high slit on your left leg that's showing off the gun holster on your thigh, you're rocking your black Doc Martens boots on your feet, a tiara on top of your head and you had a sash made that says Harryween that's now crossing your body. You nailed the costume for sure.

Now you just want to see what Harry's dressed as.

The two of you kept your costumes a secret all along and wanted to do a reveal to each other when you're dressed already. Harryween is about an hour away from starting and you're both dressed so it's time for the first look.

"You guys might end up marrying at the end of the night, who knows," Mitch chuckles under his breath. He's not dressed yet, so he is not giving away what the group is wearing for the night. "Okay, stand here and close your eyes. We'll bring him in."

Nodding you close your eyes and wait for Harry to show up. You've been guessing in your head all week what he is gonna be, but you couldn't tell for sure what he chose at last.

Humming to yourself you sway from left to right, blindly fixing your sash so it's perfectly showing the writing on it. Then you hear them approaching, Harry's voice hitting your ear before anything.

"... I swear if you make me trip!" he chuckles and Mitch just tells him to suck it up as he walks him into the room, probably blindly.

"There you are!" you smile, eyes still closed.

"Ah, it's you! So Mitch didn't walk me out in front of the fans to pull my pants down!" Harry jokes.

Mitch gently taps your shoulder and turns you to face Harry and when you both are settled, he steps back.

"Okay, open your eyes."

You take a deep breath and do it.

And then your jaw drops onto the floor.

"Oh my God!" you gasp, taking him in, dressed as Danny Zuko. The hair, the clothes and the... eyeliner! He is wearing eyeliner!

You can't stop yourself from stepping closer and touching him. You run your hands up his arms to his shoulders, taking in every tiny detail on him.

"Oh my God indeed!" he breathes out as he stares back at you in awe, his hands finding your waist. "This dress... you look amazing, babe."

"Not as amazing as you. Look at your hair!" you point out and touch it gently so you don't mess it up.

"Should I wear it every day?" he smirks cheekily.

"Can I pull it?" you murmur back.

"Alright, this is my clue to leave," Mitch snaps and turning around he marches out of the room, leaving you alone as the two of you just laugh.

"So, you like it?" Harry asks and taking a step back he gives you a twirl so you can see the back too. Pulling the jacket off he shows you that Harryween is written on his shirt too.

"I love it, you look... God, I really want to have my way with you right now," you groan in frustration.

"You like it that much?" he smirks as he pulls you back into his embrace.

"Absolutely. I can't pinpoint what it is, but... I wish you didn't have a show today so I could have you all to myself," you sigh, linking your arms behind his neck.

"I know what it is about you," he grins, peeking down at you. "This slit is very teasing." To emphasize his words, he moves a hand to your thigh and runs it up until it's under your dress, teasingly stroking the hem of your underwear.

"Okay, stop right there, because I'm moments away from tearing your clothes off," you warn him, stealing a quick kiss before putting some space between the two of you.

You keep finding yourself staring at him before the show, he embodies Danny so well and sometimes you really need to clench your thighs at the sight of him. Then the show starts and the fans go absolutely crazy for him, but it's no shock and you completely understand them. He lights the whole stage on fire, often imitating Danny's iconic motions and you're melting with the thousands of fans too.

You party through the concert as if it's not your millionth time seeing him perform, but it's special every time.

Then he spots the daddy sign and your mouth hangs open when he responds to it.

"He is insane," you mumble under your breath as the screaming just keeps increasing.

He sings Love Of My Life, which always touches you and then it turns into Hopelessly Devoted To you. Something you felt coming, but it still hits you like a train.

Everyone loses it, including you. You sing along with him and the crowd that's just as obsessed with him as you are, only that you're the one he'll come home with at the end of the night. Your heart is beating wildly when he sings the high part and every time his eyes find you, spotting you with ease in the crowd, your knees go weak, proving that you're still so desperately in love with this man. Or should you say... hopelessly devoted to him.