EARLY MORNING

SUMMARY: Early morning snuggles in bed.

WORD COUNT: 537

You're not typically an early bird, staying up late usually results in snoozed alarms and sleepy snuggles until you really have to leave the comfort of your bed. Today however, you're up early and it's probably because Harry is finally home and you feel like you shouldn't miss any moment you get to spend with him before he needs to get back on the road.

Your boyfriend is sprawled out on his back, one arm above his head, the other one tucked under the pillow your head is resting on. The sheets has ridden down his torso, revealing the deliciousness of his naked chest that's rising and falling in a slow, peaceful rhythm as you watch him while lying on your side, taking in his beauty.

During the time you spend apart from him you always try your best not to dwell on how much you miss him, but whenever he is back home you realize just how badly you ache for his closeness when he's away and how you never want him to leave again.

For a while you just look at him, admiring his side profile, his many tattoos, the gentle stubble on his face and the cheeky chest hair you've grown to love so much. But soon enough just watching is not enough, you can't help but move closer, his butterfly tattoo pulling you closer like a magnet until your lips meet with it, peppering it with gentle, tiny kisses. Your hand wander up and down his side, then over his chest and to the base of his neck, fingers dancing along then chain of his necklace playfully.

You notice the moment he wakes up, you feel the change in him and you smile to yourself when he takes a deep breath and then you just keep kissing all over the butterfly. His left hand comes up to the back of your head, tangling through your hair.

"Good morning, Handsome," you murmur against his soft skin, brushing your nose against his sternum.

"Mm, good morning," he smiles, his eyes still closed as you push yourself up and your lips finally meet his in a sloppy, lazy morning kiss. "You're up oddly early."

He is usually the one to wake up first, sometimes he even goes for a quick run before you even pop an eye open. He doesn't mind starting his day before yours, he often makes breakfast for the two of you and then maybe have a shower together. Mornings like that are your favorite.

"I know. Guess I was missing you in my sleep," you hum, smiling against his lips before you lay your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

"Is that so? Does it happen often?" he asks as he plays with a strand of your hair.

"All the time."

"And what do you do then?"

You smile cheekily and rest your chin on his chest so you can look up at him.

"Do you want me to tell you or... show you?"

He looks down at you with hooded eyes as a smirk stretches across his face, his hand sneaking underneath your top, coming in contact with your naked skin.

"The latter. Definitely the latter."