WET DREAMS

SUMMARY: Harry misses you. A lot... and he shares with you the wet dreams he's been having about you.

WORD COUNT: 1.4k

WARNING: sexual content

"I miss you so much, baby."

It's about the 30th time you've heard this sentence in different versions from Harry since you answered his call. I miss you, I miss you like crazy, I wish you were here, I miss your smile, your eyes, I miss your touch... Harry has been extremely vocal how miserable he is without you even though he's been away for about a week. Some days he took the distance well, but today seems to be one of those occasions when his emotions just overflow.

"I miss you too, H. But we'll see each other soon," you sigh, your eyes wandering over to your vanity where a pink post-it note on the mirror is reminding you of the date Harry is returning to you. He always does this, leaves his returning date or the date you'll be visiting him somewhere written in his handwriting on the mirror so every morning when you get ready you think of him.

"A gentle reminder," he murmured this time when he stuck the note onto the mirror and kissed the top of your head before he continued to pack his suitcases.

"Not soon enough!" he whines like a kid and though it brings a smile to your lips you also share the feeling. It's the downside of having a rockstar boyfriend who keeps traveling the world. "I fucking hate waking up alone. I always look for you to hold in the morning, but it's just the empty bed."

"I know, I hate seeing your side of the bed empty too," you pout your bottom lip as you lie down on the bed, your free hand sliding over where he usually lies. It's cold and awfully flat without his body weighing into the mattress.

"I'm going crazy, Y/N. I've been missing you like crazy. Extremely crazy."

"It sounds like it's different than other times," you hum in suspicion. A heavy sigh is heard from the other end of the line and you know he is about to make a confession.

"I've been... having wet dreams."

You bite into your bottom lip holding a gasp back, it's not quite what you were expecting to hear, but it's a pleasant surprise. A familiar, pulsing feeling takes over your core and you cross your legs involuntarily as he continues.

"I feel like a teenager, but I've woken up with a stiffy every fucking morning these past days and I had dreams about you," he explains in a pained tone as if he was being tortured.

"And what were those wet dreams about?" you coo in the phone, determined to take this phone call to a more intimate direction now that he brought his frustration up. You hear him exhale and your free hand slides down your throat, imagining it to be his touch, moving it to your breasts covered by one of his shirts you're wearing.

"Fucking you, in every possible way," he answers and his voice has significantly dropped. You know he is getting hard already, but that's exactly what you wanted.

"Tell me about it, H. Wanna hear how you want to fuck me, I want to know what you think about when I'm not there with you."

Squeezing your breast your hand moves down your body, dipping under the waistband of your cotton shorts until your fingertips glide over your wet pussy that's aching to be pleased.

"I think about stripping you out of a tight dress, your tits bounce in front of my face and I imagine taking your perfect, hardened nipples into my mouth."

"Fuck, I would love that," you moan, your nipples actually erecting at his words. Moving the phone from your ear you put it on speaker and drop it onto the pillow next to your head so you can use both your hands. A shaky breath is heard through the line when you bunch your shirt up and take one of your breasts into your hand, the other one remaining between your legs, gently teasing yourself.

"I think about your hands palming my cock, though my pants and then you pull it out and wrap your hands around it."

"I love the weight of your hard cock in my hands," you sigh and start circling your fingertips on your clit, going slow and steady for now. Harry grunts at your words and though you wish you heard it right in your ear, it still sends a shiver down your heated body.

"Are you touching yourself?" he questions eagerly.

"Yes. Are you?"

"I'm about to fucking burst, baby," he confesses and a pleased smile spreads across your face, knowing that just the thought of you gets him so riled up. "Fuck, if I was there my head would be already between your perfect thighs, I wish I could taste you right now."

You moan at the thought of his mouth between your legs, his tongue working magic on your desperate cunt. Your fingers work fine, but nothing compares to Harry.

"I fucking love it when your juices drip down my chin, baby. My favorite treat," he growls and judging from the noises he is trying to replace you with his hand, moving his hand fast on his cock. You imagine him in a luxurious hotel room, between those sterile looking white sheets, one hand gripping the phone while the other is working on his erection, the pink tip already leaking from the excitement. Saliva pools in your mouth, you'd treat his cock as your favorite lollypop if he was here.

His name falls from your lips as a pained plea right when you push two fingers into yourself, curling them inside, moving them the way you like it the best, though you keep thinking about how different it is from feeling his fingers or cock inside you.

"Fuck, Y/N, I wish I could fuck you right now, I want to feel you pulse around me, I want to see you bounce on my cock," he whines, planting the images and feelings into your head as well.

"I would ride you so good, Harry. I'd clench my pussy and milk you until you fill me up with your cum."

"Fuck," he curses and you can tell he is close, just like you are. "I want to fuck you so hard you can't walk in the morning."

"Please!" you beg, pleasing yourself in a desperate rush, urging yourself to reach your relief before you burst.

"Oh God," he breathes out. "Come for me, Y/N, I wanna hear your beautiful moans as you come!"

"I'm so close!" you gasp, your back arching from the mattress, toes curling as you're nearing the edge.

"Be my good girl and come for me, baby!"

"Harry!" you whine, tears dwelling in the corners of your eyes as it just keeps building and building.

"Come, now!" he growls in an animalistic manner that pushes you over the edge and you finally fall.

Gasping for air, your orgasm washes over your body in waves as you keep the pressure on your core, riding it out to the fullest and when you hear Harry's curse words and moans on the other end of the call you almost come again. You almost wish you recorded the way he just sounded, bathing in pure bliss, so you could listen to it whenever you wanted.

It's silent for a long time, only your breathing travels through the call, but nothing needs to be said after the climaxes you both went through. Normally you'd be cuddling right now, your bodies would melt together, soft kisses and gentle touches ending the passionate intercourse. This time, you can only stare at the ceiling.

"If I was an absolute pig I would send you a picture of all the cum on my thighs and stomach right now," Harry lets out a tired chuckle and you can't hold your laughter back.

"It's a pity it didn't end up inside me."

"Don't fucking make me hard again, Y/N!" he warns you, but you just chuckle cheekily again. "I really fucking miss you."

"Soon, baby," you coo. "We'll act out all your wet dreams when you return."

"Jesus, we need to end this call, my dick can't take another round," he exhales. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too. Call me if you have another dream," you murmur, taking the phone from the pillow next to you.

"Oh, I will. Sleep tight, my love."

"Bye Harry."