Dive into you (Nomin)

Start from the beginning

When he gets to the room his heart is beating out of his chest, but he only hesitates for a minute.
When the door opens he sees Jeno cuddled on the couch in a big fluffy blanket. He glances up at him then tucks his face back into the fluffy material.
"Jen, can we talk?" Jaemin asks as he walks up and sits next to him.
"You kissed me, on the lips, in front of thousands of fans." Jaemin sighs.
"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, I've just wanted to show you how I feel about you for a while and I thought that would be cute, and to be fair I did warn you last night." He says, making Jeno laugh quietly.
"You like me?" Jaemin chuckles.
"I think it went well beyond like, years ago." Jeno moves the blanket off his face and looks at Jaemin.

"Kiss me again?" Jaemin can't hide his surprise.
"You aren't mad?" Jeno shyly smiles.
"No." He says with a small head shake.
"Then why didn't you wait for me?" Jaemin asks getting closer to his lips.
"Because I was scared it might not mean anything." Jaemin pauses and cups his face.
"You mean everything to me." He says before he smashes their lips together.

Jeno hums into his mouth as he pulls him closer. They naturally form together like pieces of a puzzle. Jaemin's body easily fits between Jeno's legs as they wrap around him. They kiss long and slow, savoring the taste, the warmth of their person.
Jaemin pulls back slightly and looks in Jeno's dazed eyes.
"Jen, will you be mine?" He asks softly. Jeno smiles and pecks his nose.
"I've always been yours." He says before smashing their lips together again.

Jeno moans as his need for friction is answered as Jaemin rolls his hips into him.
"Mm, fuck, Jen, I want you now." He says as his hand travels up Jeno's fluffy hoodie. He latches on quickly to Jeno's neck as his head flies back.
"Yes, fuck, I want you too, so bad." He says breathless.
"Let's go to bed." Jaemin says as he reluctantly gets up. Jeno quickly follows.

Jaemin grabs the bottom of Jeno's soft hoodie, lifting it off his head. He stares at his beautiful form making Jeno turn pink.
"Quit, you've seen me before." Jaemin just hums as he grabs onto his waist.
"Yes, but now you are mine and I get to touch." He whispers huskily in his ear. This causes the other to latch onto his mouth and pull away at his shirt.
"Take it off, need to touch." Jeno whines. Jaemin pushes him back onto the bed and slowly runs his fingers under his waistband, tickling his skin.
"I've always admired how beautiful you are." Jaemin says softly.  He slowly slides his pants down his slender hips.
"So fucking beautiful." His lips find his hips and work across to his lower stomach making Jeno buck up wildly. He noses around in his small furry patch above his almost painfully hardened cock.

He licks a fat stripe up the side, sucking the tip into his mouth, poking his tongue into his slit. Jeno grabs his hair and pulls almost too hard but Jaemin doesn't mind.
"Mm, Jaem, fffuck." He manages out as Jaemin swallows him whole. Jeno's knees go up and his hands wander wherever he can reach on Jaemin's body. He can't figure out what to hold onto anymore, but when Jaemin takes advantage of his open legs and dives into his hole with his tongue, he can't control the moan that rips from his throat.

Jaemin completely devours him and Jeno is losing control.
"N-need to cum, please? Fuck Jaemin, please need more." He hears the desperation in his voice as he slows to a stop and wets his fingers, all while making eye contact with Jeno. He receives a quick nod.
"Yes please. I want you." He says almost in tears. Jaemin calmly kisses his inner thighs as he pushes his finger in, surprisingly to little resistance. He isn't open by any means but he isn't fazed by the intrusion, in fact he welcomes it and pushes himself downward trying to get more. Jaemin quickly adds two more fingers and slams them hard.  He continues to kiss and suck on his thighs and around his cock.

Soon with his fingers in deep and his mouth securely over his tip, Jaemin is tasting his sweet nectar.
He lays across his body and kisses him passionately, letting him taste his sweetness. Jaemin moans as his dick rubs against his already reanimated one. Jeno's  hands go down between them to stroke them as the kissing heats up yet again. Jeno stops them and grabs his face.
"Fuck me Jaem. I want you inside me." He says. Jaemin gives one more chaste kiss then gets to his knees. He pushes Jeno's legs up to his chest.
"Are you sure baby?" He asks with his tip ready to breach his entrance. He nods rapidly.
"Please."

Jaemin is slow at first. He wants to feel every ridge, every squeeze of his tight walls but soon he can't control himself anymore. Soon Jeno is writhing under him, ready for his second orgasm as he nears his own.
"Wait for me babe." He says with a grunt as he starts to slam his hips forward. He starts moving erratically, fast and hard, changing angles every few minutes until he watches as Jeno is about to lose control.
"Cum baby, now." He says with one more hard thrust, leaving both to expel their fluids.

They are winded as they lay side by side on the queen size mattress.
"I was really scared that I hurt you tonight, and that you would reject my feelings." Jaemin says while he pets Jeno's hair as he lays on his chest.
"Why would you be scared? I think it's pretty obvious that I love you." Jaemin's hand stills in his hair and with his other he brings his chin up to look in his eyes.
"I love you Jeno."