'Will Be Back Soon'

Comenzar desde el principio

"I remember when he came here for the first time right after the king was pronounced dead , he was very sad about it at first I did not know why but after he lived here for few years he told me that he used to live in the palace"

Gilda said.

Hawk did not only live in the palace , he was given a name , he found a family , he was able to smile everyday because of the way Hiram treated him no wonder he would be hurt after losing him.

"He was like an older brother to me , I am glad we met again"

Elmer replied while watching those two talking and smiling happily which made him smile as well and Gilda somehow was relieved.

"... and then she tripped and fell down but gladly she was not hurt"

Larica said.

She did not feel the time passing once she started telling him at how her days went.

Hawk on the other side was focused with every word she said while his eyes softly gazed at her pretty face that was smiling.

"I am glad you had fun"

He said.

It suddenly hit him.

He will have to say goodbye again soon and it was an unpleasant feeling that he had to bear with but he tried to live those happy moments.

After few hours Elmer stepped outside to get some fresh air.

It was another cold night but the moon was very gorgeous.

He remembered that he needs to go back near the palace so that he can rescue all those innocent women.

But he had to go somewhere before actually heading back.

Somewhere he longed for.

Hawk opened his eyes at some noises coming from the kitchen.

He fell asleep downstairs while talking to Larica and they did not want to wake him up since he looked exhausted.

He got up and walked towards the noises.

"Good morning !"

Mary greeted.

She was helping her mother making breakfast.

"Good morning , where is Larica ?"

He then asked.

"She went with Alma to get some eggs and milk"

Mary replied.

He looked around , walked towards the window then tried to remember something that he felt was missing.

"By the way Elmer left"

Gilda said.

Hawk did not say a thing but once his mind replayed her words he shouted,

"He Whaat ?"

"He said he will be back by tomorrow"

She added.

"What do you mean left and where did he go ?"

Hawk asked while putting his boots on , he was ready to get out and find the prince.

"He took your horse too"

Mary said.

Hawk was not able to hear her since he already ran to the stable where he only found Silas.

"He left you too ?"

He asked.

But the mere was way too sad to react , being left behind and watching her owner riding another horse just made her feel useless.

"Damn it ! He really does not realize what danger he is in"

Hawk said.

He was mad but since he had no idea where Elmer went he had no other choice but to wait until tomorrow in hopes he comes back.

The king was walking through the hallway by Ivor's side , he was checking if everything was prepared just like he wished for it since the invitation letters were already sent.

"Everything looks good , I shouldn't have doubted you Ivor"

Leo said.

"Anything for your majesty"

Ivor replied.

They then heard a low crying voice few feet away from them and it was a familiar one.

The advisor walked towards its source to find the third prince sitting on the cold ground crying his eyes out.

"Prince Edmund"

Ivor said as he kneeled to check on the child.

"Why are you crying ?"

He asked.

Edmund raised his head to show his crying face to the man in front of him.

"I miss Elmer"

He replied.

Ivor smiled softly and wiped the child's tears and he replied with his gentle calming voice,

"I bet he misses you too"

As he patted Edmund's head gently.

"But do not worry prince Elmer will be back soon"

Ivor added.

"Really ?"

Edmund asked.

"Yes"

He replied reassuring him that his words are trustworthy.

"When will he be back ?"

The little prince asked.

"Very soon so you have to stop crying or else your eyes will look funny and he will laugh at you when he is back"

Ivor said.

"I will not cry"

He said.

"Alright then let's get up"

The man got up and helped the third prince up as well.

Edmund was cheerful and happy again which made Ivor feel relieved.

"Thank you"

Edmund said before he ran towards the garden.

The king showed up and walked towards his advisor.

"You like children ?"

Leo asked.

"Not really but he is the prince , I was doing my job"

Ivor replied.

"Now shall we head towards the great dining room your majesty ?"

He then added...