A Night of Rest and Relaxation

Start from the beginning

Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "You remember those resources that we found when we were in the hospital with the boys?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, well aware of what she's talking about. "Yeah...and you want to send them to Jay and Alex?" Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, as that was exactly what she wanted to do. "Bad idea?" Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that. "Hey, of course not. Now, do you want to use your laptop? Or do you want to use your iPad to send that?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her that. "I think that we can do it on the iPad, as we cuddle up to each other. But I think you need to remember that we're going to take it easy with each other." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as he most definitely wants to relax with her; he just wants to hold her close, and make sure that they take it easy. "Believe me when I say this Gabby, we're going to take it easy. Now, if you want me to wear a shirt..." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, before going to crash her lips. "You say that again, and you're going to be sleeping downstairs." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby tell him that.

"Yeah, sure. Because you're going to be able to sleep without me keeping our little girl calm." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Yeah, I know what you mean." Matt nodded as he heard Gabby stay that, before stepping close to her; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "What do you say we get in bed with each other?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that, as that most definitely is exactly what she wants to do right now; she wants to relax with the man she loves in their bed, as they hold each other close. "You get in first, because I want to cuddle up to you." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as that most definitely is exactly what he wants to do right now; he wants to hold Gabby in his arms, as they relax with each other in bed. Anyways, there's nothing like the both of them holding each other close; because it means that Matt gets to hold the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world in his arms. Oh, and their future daughter; the daughter that they want so bad, because Matt wants to have a gorgeous daughter with his beautiful wife Gabriela Marie Casey.

And speaking of Gabby, she was currently in the midst of smirking at her man as he leaned back against his pillow as he climbed into bed; that way, they would be able to cuddle up to each other really easily. "God, I love the sight of you sitting in bed like that." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, well are that was the case. "Oh, I most definitely know that's the case." I mean, what's better than your man sitting in bed like this?" Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, as he is so cocky sometimes; but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love how cocky he is at times, because it really is nice. "How about you grab your phone, and put some music on through the TV?" Matt smiled, agreeing with his beautiful wife as she asked him to put some music on. At the same time, Gabby came to get in bed with the man she loves; after all, it's exactly where Matt wants her to be. He wants her to be in bed with him, as they cuddle up to each other (while relaxing). Opening the covers to her side of the bed, Gabby smiled as she crawled into bed with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she crawled over to Matt so that she can hold him close.

Sitting down next to her loving husband this evening, Gabby smirked as she proceeded to cuddle up to him; at the same time, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around her and just held her close to him. But before he turned to look at his wife, Matt went to turn the music on that they wanted to listen to; and let's just say that really set the mood, and made things feel very romantic. And that was exactly what Gabby wanted right now. She wanted to have a romantic mood set up. Setting his phone back down on his beside charger, Matt smiled as he moved close to Gabby and leaned back against his pillow; after which, Gabby cuddled up to him and just smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that she wants right now.