Change of Plans, after a Drama-Filled Day

Start from the beginning

Matt nodded as Antonio started to ask him whether he thinks he may have PTSD tonight, which was why they were home. "It's actually why I asked Gabby to come home tonight. I didn't want to have it happen at the hotel. I wanted it to happen in our bed, and I wanted to be close to the boys; then, I can go check on them whenever I need to." Antonio agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was something that he's going to need. "Yeah, I think that most definitely will be something that can help you." Matt took a breath, agreeing with Antonio; after which, he heard Violet come downstairs. "Oh, Uncle Matt. What are you doing here?" Matt smiled as he heard his niece come downstairs, unaware that she was here. "I can ask you the same thing." Violet smiled as she made her way over to her uncle. "Antonio told us that you were going to be away for the weekend, and he asked my mom if she could help with the boys." Matt agreed with Violet as she came to sit down with her. After which, he hugged her. "Where are you guys going to stay?"

Antonio laughed. "I put Eva and Diego in the same room, I'm going to stay with my mom in her room, and they're going to stay in my room." Matt smiled as he heard Antonio say that, glad that his sister is going to be here. "I'm glad, because it'll be nice to spend a few days with my Violet." Violet smiled as she hugged her uncle, before seeing Andy's head on his lap. "Uncle Matt, do you mind?" Matt smiled, agreeing with his niece. "Of course, you can Violet." Matt then turned to look at Andy. "Andy, play time." Violet smiled at her uncle when he said that. "Do you mind if I take him outside?" Matt smirked as he heard Violet say that, as that most definitely is something that he'd really appreciate. "Oh, I'd love it if you took him outside; that way, he can go to the washroom and go on a run. After all, that's what he needs to do right now while I have supper." Violet looked at her uncle as he said that. "Wait, are you the ones that brought McDonald's?" Matt agreed. "You don't get to touch my fries!" Violet laughed. "Don't worry, I have my own coming."

Matt was confused when he heard Violet say that. "What are you talking about?" Violet smiled, before turning to look at Antonio. "Eva said that you don't need to make yourself some supper, she used that credit card that you gave her." Matt looked at Violet when she said that, as that was not the reason that he gave her that credit card; rather, that card was to be used for books and school related expenses. "Sorry, did you just say that Eva is using her credit card to buy you supper?" Violet smiled. "She got us two cheeseburgers and some fries." Matt just looked at his niece. "Oh hell no, you aren't going to be eating those tonight." Violet just looked at her uncle. "Why not!" She said, in a way that sounded like complaining; and let's just say that Matt didn't like that. "It's because that card, is for school expenses only! Books, and quick meals at the campus." That's when Matt heard Eva come into the house. "Oh shit." Turning their heads, Antonio and Matt just looked at his daughter. "Hey Antonio, do me a favor?" Antonio agreed with Matt, smiling.

"Get your mom and enjoy that on me as a thanks for watching the boys." Antonio smirked as he heard Matt say that, getting up before going to walk over to Eva so that he can grab the McDonald's. "Hey Eva, how was class?" Eva smiled as she went to hug her dad. "It went..." Antonio then went to go grab the McDonald's that she bought. "Thank you." Matt then turned his head and looked at Antonio. "Hey Antonio? Can you make me and Gabby our plates too? I'll talk to your daughter in return." Antonio agreed with Matt. "Sure thing Matt, I got it for you." Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, before just looking at his nieces. "Andy!" Andy then turned his head. "Go with Violet to the washroom, make him run for a bit okay Violet?" Violet agreed with her uncle when he said that, before going to walk away so that he isn't in trouble. At the same time, Eva went to (try) and sneak away. However, that most definitely isn't going to happen. "Eva Dawson, get your butt in here missy!" Eva then looked at her uncle. "You aren't my dad."

Matt then turned to look at Eva. "But I am Mr. Casey, CEO of Casey. Oh, and the man who is paying for you college!" Antonio then went to speak to his daughter from the kitchen. "Eva, living room, now!" Eva got scared as she heard her dad say that, before walking away so that she can talk to her uncle; after which, she set her bag down by the door. Walking into the living room (where her uncle is waiting for her), Violet was really nervous; after all, she knew that she was in trouble right now. She could tell that based on the tone of his voice, which was not the normal tone of voice that he uses when he talks to her. Sitting down in the living room, Violet took a breath as she looked at her uncle. "Uncle Matt..." Matt then sat up and looked at his niece. "Violet, this is a time for you to listen; and not a time for you to talk. Because we both know that this is not something that you can get out of." Violet agreed with Matt as he said that, before proceeding to sit down in the living room with her uncle; that way, they can talk to each other.