Chapter 50: Who's scarier?

Start from the beginning

For obvious reasons.

Taehyung parked the car and they both walked to inside the apartment, still not a word spoken along the way.

As soon as Jungkook entered the apartment, he turned Taehyung towards himself and slammed his lips to Taehyung's ones.

Taehyung grunted when his back clashed with the wall behind, his hands moving to hold Jungkook's waist pulling him closer immediately.

Both their lips moved hastily showing exactly how desperate both of them were for each other. Taehyung pushed his tongue inside Jungkook's lips who moaned feeling the warm muscle moving inside his cavern.

Suddenly everything stopped, Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook dead in the eyes making him gulp.

Jungkook closed his eyes when he saw Taehyung leaning towards his ear,
"You're going to go get a shower and then we'll have dinner. After than we'll take care of the problems in our pants got it?" Taehyung said and Jungkook was a bit confused but he nodded anyway.

He turned to go towards the room and frowned when he heard even Taehyung's footsteps behind him.

He entered his bathroom and started removing his clothes one by one. He was a bit worried as he looked down at his dick that was standing tall by his stomach.

How was he supposed to control for so long? He just wanted release.

Suddenly he felt two arms moving from behind him. He closed his eyes and leaned into the chest,
"I know what you're thinking angel. But I don't want it to happen so soon." Taehyung said and Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt Taehyung's hands moving to his dick.

His eyes blew wide open when he saw the thing in Taehyung's hand. He took a sharp breath in and held Taehyung's wrist when Taehyung moved to put the thing over him.

It was a cockring.

'Where the fuck did he even get that?' Jungkook thought as he gulped in anticipation.

"Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked him and he didn't think twice before he nodded.

"Then be a good boy and not remove this until I tell you to, okay doll?" Taehyung said from behind him and he again nodded before he finally felt Taehyung slipping the ring over his dick making him bite his lips to not moan out loud.

As soon as Taehyung did that, he could feel his dick twitched as if it turned even hard than before. He felt extra sensitive and his balls felt stretched.

He didn't even realise when Taehyung disappeared from the bathroom from behind him.

He groaned in dissatisfaction and walked to under the shower and quickly took a quick shower. He cursed when every single drop of water that fell over his body just made him more hornier than ever.

Somehow he managed to take the shower, get dressed and walk to the dining room with shaking steps.

He saw Taehyung was just setting up the table. He saw Taehyung look up and he smirked when he saw Taehyung's wide eyes when he looked at Jungkook's shirtless body.

Well, who says he should be the one to suffer alone?

Taehyung is absolutely obsessed with Jungkook's nubs and it's completely fair that just as he is suffering with that bitch cockring, Taehyung should suffer too.

That's why him being shirtless while having dinner is needed. He saw exactly how Taehyung's eyes moved all over his torso which was filled with almost fading marks of Taehyung.

He didn't even need to look into Taehyung's head to know what he was thinking.

He saw Taehyung turn to look into his eyes and he glared at him which only made him smirk more.