Taking it Easy: Not Rushing It

Start from the beginning

"You know what, never min..." As he started to hear Gabby change her mind (because she was hesitant to say what was on her mind), Matt wrapped his arm around her and crashed his lips against hers. "Hey, take a breath and look at me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling at him. "You know for a fact that you can talk to me about anything, and that will always be the case. So, whatever you need to tell me, I want to hear it right now Ms. Casey." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, as she felt the same way. She wanted to talk to him, and she wanted to tell him what was on her mind right now; she just hated that it may break his heart. "Listen, I just want to preface it with this. I may hurt you, what I have to say." Looking at his wife as she told him that, Matt was confused. "Hey, come close to me; really close to me, and look into my eyes. I want to understand what you mean by that." Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that but did as she was told to do anyways; because she wanted to make sure that Matt was okay when them talking about what she wants to talk about with him right now. Like she just said, this was a hard topic; but it was one they needed to talk about, which they will do so as soon as she's all cuddled up to him in bed today.

Wrapping her arms around Matt's neck once she was all cuddled up to him, Gabby smiled as she looked into his eyes and just cuddled up to him; she stared into his gorgeous eyes, as they held each other close in bed. At the same time, Matt wrapped his arm around her even more; putting his hand on her back, he stroked it with his thumb as they held each other close. "Hey, look at me; okay Gabby?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "I want you to remember what we promised each other on the RV trip, and that was that we would always talk to each other. That we would tell each other the truth, so that we can always help each other with our problems." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "I know." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that, smiling at her. "I know you do, but you need to talk to me now Gabby. You need to let me know what's going on, that way I can help you." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt tell her that, well aware of the fact that she needed to talk to him if she wanted to get his help with dealing with these feelings that she has right now; the feelings of doubt that this is the right time.

The right time for them to have another baby, or whether they were rushing this; especially when the boys are so young and are still going to need their full attention for a while. Taking a breath, Gabby looked at Matt; after which, she went to tell Matt what was on her mind. But there was just something in him, that he already knew what was on her mind; so, he gave her the answer that he would've told her right now. "We aren't rushing it whatsoever baby." Gabby was a bit taken aback as she heard Matt say that, obviously shocked that her husband already knew what she was thinking at the moment. "Okay, how in the world did...." Matt shrugged as Gabby began to ask him how he knew that was the question she wanted an answer to, because he really didn't know. That was the truth, and he wasn't going to lie that he already knew; but god, this is going to be a nice conversation between them. "I just had a feeling that was what you wanted to talk to me about. Don't ask me why but...I guess it's because I also have the question on my mind too." Gabby was a bit taken aback when she heard Matt say that, but she wasn't mad at him; not when she had the same question on her mind.

At the same time, Gabby also knew what this meant; it meant that they were going to have to talk about this. They were going to have to talk about what's on both of their minds, and how they really feel about it right now. "Do you want to start the conversation?" Looking at his wife as she asked him whether he wanted to start the conversation, Matt shook his head as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers; after which, he moved nice and close to her. "I think you should, since you're the one that brought up this topic first; and I also feel this way because, ladies first." Gabby laughed as she heard Gabby say that, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss him softly. "Such a gentleman." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, smiling for the simple fact that he's madly in love with his beautiful wife. "So, what do say we get this conversation started? Because the sooner we tart, the sooner we can get past it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of that fact; but that's when she thought about something. And that would be where she wants to have this conversation. "What do you say we move this conversation to the bath? We can talk in there."