Back off will ya

"My flamboyant lady what a coincidence meeting you here again." Tengen voice boomed with a smile plastered on his beautiful face.

This muscle head has been coming by a lot recently.

"It's not really much of a coincidence considering I live here Uzui." You sighed folding up the last of your demon slayer uniforms. Your estate was finished not to long ago and you was making yourself at home but much to your distaste he was too.

"Awnn Kuni how's daddy's little flamboyant superstar!?" You hear your daughter's laughter echoing throughout the hallways.

"Tengen this is great and all but shouldn't you be heading home to your wives." This made Tengen get lost in thought.

He stayed silent as he looked down at his feet.

"Mama does dada have to go again? I miss him." Your daughter said to interrupt the disturbing silence.

"Yes sweetie it's best if your father doesn't spend the night, he has duties to uphold to others not just us." You said as you scooped up your daughter in your arms causing her to giggle.

"Your mother is right..my flashy little one. Daddy will see you in the morning." Tengen cooed as Kuni pouted.

"No! Why can't you stay with me and mommy and leave the other mommies just for tonight! You always hang out with them dada pwease!!" Tengen looked over to you for approval as you just sighed in defeat.

"Alright fine he can stay." You sighed once again as they both cheered.

"Mommy likes dada again yay!" Kuni cheered as she nuzzled her cheek into Tengens face.

"Yeah, yeah mommy likes dada but dada is still sleeping on the couch." You teased washing away any hopeful look present on his face.

"Damn it.." He whispered only loud enough for you to hear causing you to stifle a laugh.

"You'll be okay Tengen." You said walking towards him taking the now sleepy child out of his arms.

"Y/n. Let me sleep with you, it's been so long that's it's now unflashy." He pouted giving the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

Damn it not the eyes..don't falter Y/n..

"Fine but don't try anything funny. I'm going to put Kuni to bed." You said mentally face palming.

"Such an flamboyant answer!" He said voice full of glee as he made his way to your bedroom.

Once you were done with Kuni you made your way to your room cautiously. You opened the door to a shirtless Tengen.

"Where's you're shirt!" You blushed covering your eyes.

"I always sleep like this you should know by now." He tilted his head in confusion as he just stared at you.

"Yeah but it's different now have some respect you flamboyant bastard." You facepalmed as you decided to take a shower before heading to bed to get your mind off of him.

You turned on the water letting it warm up as you stripped your clothing off. Finally being rid of said clothing you hopped into the shower scrubbing away your past sins.

Cough cough sex with Obanai

After awhile you exited wrapping a towel around you to dry off, but then you noticed you forgot to bring extra clothing in with you considering you have a guest here now.

You decided that he would be sleep so you walked out with just a towel on. As you began treading carefully you felt your foot come in contact with something silky causing you to slip and fall with something cushioning you.

"You really should be more caref-" He stopped his sentence as he stared at you taking in the sight of your body. Unbeknownst to you, your towel had unravel due to the fall. (I know thank me for this amazing plot ^_^)

"Why are you just staring at me like that---- Omg did the towel come off!? Hey stop looking and let go! On second thought don't. " You said flusteredly as you covered yourself with his body trying to hide yours.

"Y/n..stop moving around like that.." He said puffing out a breath which sound like he was holding in. He placed a hand on your cheek and titled your head to face his. He then crashed his lips into your hungrily place your body on the ground as he hovered over it.

"Mhmm~" You couldn't help but to let him take control. It was as if his mouth was made for yours as he explored it. After a few minutes of your little makeout session he stopped it abruptly.

"It's not fair having you tease me with your body like that and while I'm in the doghouse." He whispered huskily in your ear causing you to blush. Once again going against your better judgement you caved.

"Just do it!" You whined as he smiled lovingly at you.

"How flashy! Try to keep quiet even though I'm going to make it hard for you sweetheart." He smirked as he got right to pleasing you.

Let's just say after he was done with you, that time with Obanai didn't exist anymore.
.
.
.

"Tengen what are we?" You asked as you cuddled into his massive build.

"Why darling we are flashy lovers." He said with his genuine smile as he kissed the top of your head.

"Flashy lovers huh. I like that."

_________________________

Hi guys author-Chan here sorry for the hiatus but I'm back and ready for action!
There's gonna be heart pulls, wholesomeness, and death muhahahaha.
No put seriously thank you all for supporting me I appreciate you all and your comments crack me up.

Btw this isn't the last chapter guys so tune in for more!

Like, upvote, follow

Oh and btw I'll be happy to do a Q&A if anyone wants any and I'll be more than happy to know more about my readers too!

Until next chapter my flashy readers!