🍋🔞Lesson🔞🍋

Warning there will be content in this chapter that's not suitable for the eyes of younger people hence younger than 18. If you fit that description then skip to the  next chapter! Like I said in the previous chapter this is my first Lemon so be prepared for disappointment jeez this is gonna be so cringe...enjoy I guess. 🍋🍋🍋

(Lemon start)

"Take your clothes off." Tengen ordered as he watched you strip from out of your clothing into just your underclothing.

"Come now (Y/n) I've seen you naked before. Take it all off for daddy." He whispered in your ear causing you to blush furiously as you took off the remainder of your clothing. He scanned your body making you cover up to hide from his peering fuchsia eyes.

"Tengen.." You said shly.

"That isn't my name dear. You know what to call me that's another punishment added on my love." Tengen smirked as he removed some his clothing leaving him in just boxers.

You stared in awe at his stature this man, your husband literally had a body like a god. You began looking a little too hard at his bulge which got your body very excited. You couldn't look away earning a chuckle from your almost naked husband.

"Good, very good now come please me. In a flashy way that is." He says with a smirk.

You obliged and got on your knees right in front of him. You gulped as your pulled his boxers down his legs. With enough space to work with you looked back up to a very large erect member in front of your face. (Its giving horse 😁) You put your hand on it feeling how hot it was to the touch and brought it down to your lips. You opened your mouth and started to swallow the tip of it sucking hard on it earning a groan from Tengen. You smirked in victory as you decided to take a little bit more in your mouth.

"You dirty slut stuff your mouth with it!" He said as he pushed your head down on it making you swallow the whole thing. He allowed you to come up for air every so often but only when he felt like you deserved it.

"Very good my flamboyant play thing. How's daddy's cock taste." He asked as he pushed your head down on his member again.

"Delicious." You managed to get out as your mouth was currently stuffed with your favorite meal.

Feeling satisfied with your head game he decided to fondle your breast.

"Surely it would be a waste not to play with these humongous things. Just look how squishy they are." He said laughing as he squeezed on your boobs and rubbed your nipples. His touch sending you to cloud nine. Without warning he popped one of your boobs into his mouth as he played with the other one causing you to moan and grab onto his beautiful white hair. He then looks up at you hungrily, like your were his prey.

He released your boob from his mouth and moved down to your clit. Sliding his tongue all the way down your stomach to it. You felt his tongue go in and out of your vagina. You moaned loudly and pulled his hair causing Tengen to laugh which vibrated against your vagina. Causing you to squirm. He then stuff two fingers inside making you tense up at how sudden his actions were.

"Good thing you're so wet already or else it would've hurt. Does seeing your husband's flamboyantly sexy body make you this wet. You're such a slut my dear wife." He says as he pumped his fingers in and out of your vagina. Faster and faster as he felt you tense up. You were about to cum until he pulled his fingers out fully and sucked on them.

"Oh you can't cum just yet (Y/n) remember this is a punishment." He smirked as he stuff his fingers in your mouth to suck on it. You moaned as he pumped his fingers in your mouth. Basically fucking your mouth with just his fingers. Oh you wanted to cum but he wouldn't let you.

"Turn around my lovely slut how about I give you a treat." Tengen said as he flipped you over on your back and pulled your ass on top of his lower stomach. Feeling his big member on pussy lips you decided it was best to grind against it earning a slap on the ass from your hubby.

"You're so damn flashy (Y/n). You're going to please me with your body to atone for your disobedience. Now then give it all. When I'm done fucking you, you my dear wife won't be able to walk at all." He said smugly as he slid his whole member into your vagina.

"Ahh." You moaned a little in pain as he put the whole thing in without question.

He was serious about me not being able to walk shit ..

"Fuck (Y/n) you so damn tight. That's right squeeze it with your lips." He said as he started pounding furiously.

"Say your fucking god's name!" Tengen commanded as he fucked you harder and harder going deeper with each stroke.

"Uz...ui! Uzui! Daddy fuck!" You managed to get out as he started hitting your special spot making you feel so good.

"Uzuii I'm going to cum!" You said feeling the heat build up with each and every pump.

"Beg me to allow you to cum you dirty slut!" Tengen said with this crazed look in his eyes.

"Please lord..please Lord Tengen." You begged feeling your release coming closer and closer.

"Not just yet. If you can be a good girl and last a little longer I'll be a little gentler but if you can't well..Let's just say your insides will flashily get rearrange how's that!" Tengen laughed pumping deeper and faster and you. Oh he wanted you to cum soon just to give him the excuse to go harder.

"Uzu......ahhhhh!" You felt yourself release onto Tengen's member moaning louldly,earning a sexy groan from him.

"Tsk tsk guess you couldn't listen once again. You're so fucking sexy it'll be a crime not to fuck you senseless." Tengen said speeding up his strokes. Almost going at inhuman speed. You forget he was a ninja and had stamina like no other this man could go for days if he really wanted to. This is the worst punishment you could fear...overstimulation. He's purposely going to make you not be able to move or control you senses. This man whose inside of you right now tearing up your guts plan on breaking you and you planned on letting him.

"I love you..." You got out as he pumped in and out of your pussy gripping on your ass. Causing you to moan so very loudly.

"I know now keep taking every last inch like the very flashy wife I know you to be." He groaned out as you tightened your insides around his member. You enjoyed hearing his pleasure it gave you pure ecstacy even though he was overstimulating you. Watching him you can tell that he was trying not to cum just yet deciding to fool his plans you began to bounce back on his member as he gripped on your hips to move you back falling in sync. You knew he wouldn't be able to resist being in control so you used that to your advantage.

He groaned loudly as you kept bouncing back on his member in the doggy style position you was currently in. You panted as it kept going like that until he said those magic words.

"I'm coming inside you!" He moaned out as you felt yourself be filled up with his delicious semen. It felt hot and sticky. You turned around to face him once again and as you were about to say something to him he shoved his semen covered member inside your mouth. In response you sucked on it and swallowed the remaining that came out. He bobbed your head a few times making you choke and tear form in your eyes. After a few moments of him making you choking on it he released into your mouth this time more than before.

"Swallow all of it." He demanded as you notice how serious his face was watching you intently. You swallowed it and a smirk played on his lips as he took his member out of your mouth allowing you to gasp for air.

He bended down to eye level looking at you smiling evily.

"I hope you understood your lesson because next time I won't be so gentle." He said with a smirk as he walked out of the room.

Gentle! He literally destroyed my body. That was gentle to him..

Him saying that had you wondering what Hinatsuru and the others had to deal with.

-----------------------------------

Well there ya go you little nasties. I know this wasn't the best since it's my first time writing one of these I hope it wasnt too bad!

Make sure to upvote and keep being great!