Breathe life

(With the help of you all I finally thought of a name drum roll please..........her name will be Kuni and if you don't like the name just switch it for one you like :) )

It's been almost a whole month since you were able to leave the Shinobu's estate with the little bundle of joy. To say that things were chaotic was an understatement.

Who would've thought a house full of mostly women and literally no one expect you knew what to do. It confused you because even Hinatsuru was panicking at the smallest of cries made from Kuni.

"Are all of you guys just hopeless?" You sighed taking the baby from Hina and cooing it. Having the small creature cradled in your arms felt so surreal to you.

Wow I'm really a mother and Uzui's a papa.

You smiled to yourself with that thought.

3years later

You have been assigned to assist the with the training camp of the pillars.

Your job was to help the trainees practice their speed.

"Now listen closely you all! Beat Kuni in a race and you pass! Easy enough right?" You said with a smug look plastered on your face.

"You want us to beat a child in a race? Isn't that cruel Mrs. Tengen?" One of the demon slayer spoke up.

"Oh no not at all do not underestimate my flamboyant daughter. Now get into positions!" You said sternly.

"3..2..1..Go!" Kuni cheered as she ran quicker than every single one of them.

"Told ya! Her father is Uzui after all one of the fastest demon slayers!" You boasted.

You decided to leave them in Kuni's care as you walked around to check up on the other's progress.

"Y/N good to see you!" Gyomei said listening to your light steps.

"You're too good at telling a person's steps apart." You teased as you watch Tanjiro and the others struggle moving a huge boulder.

"It makes me so happy to see you doing well." Gyomei said while crying rivers.

"Uh..Gyomei you can't see anything you're blind..but I get the point. I'm glad you're doing flamboyantly well yourself, next time I'll bring little Kuni with me." You said earning a hearty laugh from Gyomei which caused the demon slayers to all look in your direction.

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro yelled running towards you with all his speed startling you.

"Well hello there kiddo! How are you and your sister doing!"

"We're doing great! Is Kuni around I told her that the next time I see her i would bring snacks." Tanjiro said as he looked all around me and sighed.

"Haha not today she's looking after the students at my camp at the moment." You smiled.

"I can't tell whose the teacher..." Tengen said sneaking up behind you two.

"Oh hush! You know that she can handle it. She's our flashy child." You laughed as you remembered the look of shock on everyone faces as Kuni took her first steps...well her first run?  Anyway you get it that child was fast!

Fast as fuck boiii

"Uzui mind checking up on Kuni? I have to go get a check up from Shinobu." You said as you left a kiss on his hand.

"That wasn't flashy at all my love. Everyone knows that the lips are the most flamboyant pair of things god could make. Now then kiss them." He demanded as you rolled your eyes and gave them a quick peck. You activated Luminescence knowing that the little peck you gave him wouldn't satisfy his flamboyant needs.

"A head start should be in order." You said to yourself and giggled. In less than a second later you were pinned to a very convenient wall. Not convenient for you but for him.

"Now, (Y/N) I'll give you an opportunity to beg for mercy." He growled getting closer to your neck sucking on it.

"Tengen~" You moaned out as his grip on you tightened and he started to suck harder on that sweet spot on your neck.

"My, my in broad daylight you two? At this rate are we expecting another child." No one other than Shinobu interrupted. You felt your face grow hot in embarrassment.

"Kocho that wasn't very flashy interrupting like that!" Tengen glared.

"Well you are on my property. Erghm~ my wall. I don't need you two scarring the children here either. And you're late (Y/n)." Shinobu scolded with a grin plastered on her face.

"Alright Uzui, don't forget to check up on Kuni!" You yelled out before being dragged into Shinobu's evil lair.

*Erghm hi guys..fancy seeing you here.

Ha uh merry Christmas and happy new years.

See I'm around. Author-chan isn't some deadbeat..haha

Thanks for all the love and support and as always I truly appreciate you all.