Love

"Thanks Shinobu-sama for everything!" You yelled as you waved at her, walking in the direction of the Sound estate along with Tengen who was leading the way.

The walk there was silent which you didn't mind.

I wonder if he's upset about going back to your clan's village. He did throw the shinobi life away..we all did.

You and Tengen finally made it back. As you opened the sliding doors still lost in thought, you were tackled by three kunochis.

"(Y/n), Tengen-sama! Welcome home!" Makio and Hina said.

"Welcome home!" Suma cried into your chest.

Home. That's right my family is still here that's never going to change.

"What a flamboyant welcome you three! As expected of my beautiful wives!" Tengen chuckled as he boasted proudly.

"Yeah thanks guys but can you get off I'm still kinda injured here." You said nicely after they got off of you and helped you up.

"We made your (f/f) come and eat you two!" Hinatsuru ordered with a smile.

"Yes ma'am!" You said as you rushed into the house.

"I thought she was still injured?" Makio question as they all gave dumbfounded looks and just shrugged off your antics.

While eating you decided to explain what you needed to do tomorrow. You watched as Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru stopped eating and stared at you. Meanwhile an angry Tengen could be seen breaking his third pair of metal chopsticks.

"Uzui! You can't keep breaking every pair we give you!" You yelled at him a little annoyed by his antics.

"You can't expect me not to flamboyantly kill that bastard if I see him (Y/n) even if he's your father I can not and will not forgive him!" Tengen said as his muscles tensed in anger.

You knew all too well the reason he despises your father. If anything you hate him too but you wouldn't allow Tengen to soil his hands with your father's blood.

"Uzui..I understand but you have to promise me you won't kill him okay? We're not coming there for him but for my mother can you atleast do it for me and her my love? You three too I want you guys to accompany us." You pleaded not wanting to go alone.

"We're not going to leave you by yourself idiot!" Makio said.

"That's right (y/n) we're in this forever!" Suma cried out.

"We've got you." Hinatsuru said.

You looked at Tengen expectantly. He sighs and relaxes his body.

"Fine. (Y/n) but only because it wouldn't be flashy of me to let my wives go alone." Tengen said.

You smiled brightly as tears threatened to spill.

"Thanks so much you guys!"

"Yeah, yeah now let's eat!" Suma said as she stuffed food in her mouth earning a hit from Makio.

"Show some restraint will ya! You glutton!" Makio yelled causing Suma to cry.

"Now, now behave!" Hinatsuru ordered earning a glare from Makio.

"Hey! Hey! Don't throw food that's not very flamboyant!" Tengen yelled having a piece of your (f/f) land on his headband.

You couldn't help but to laugh as you watch the scene play out. These are the people you came to love and who also came to love you.

They all stopped when the heard you laugh. Makio got up and gave you a noogie while Suma constantly asked you what was so funny. Hinatsura and Tengen just smiled at you.

A few hours later you prepared yourself for bed. This time sharing a bed with everyone. You being in the middle with Tengen right next to you on the left and Hina next to him. Meanwhile Suma was behind you on the right and Makio on the very end.

You all cuddled closely together lovingly. Tengen pet your head and smiled as you nuzzled into his chest. You could get used to this.

Unfortunately you were only able to sleep for very few hours your raging thoughts not allowing you to go back to bed. Sighing as you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep next to Tengen anymore as you got up. Almost instantly Suma closed the distance and ending right next to his body.

Jeez Suma even unconscious your body craves him that much. I commend you!

You walk out the bedroom into the dark kitchen. You fumbled around trying to find the lights but to no avail. You sighed in defeat as you felt around for the fridge and opened it, retrieving something to quench your thirst. You feel for the table and sat down in darkness.

There's no way Tengen didn't hear all of that noise. Hopefully he ignores it and goes back to bed.

In a blink faster than you could react you felt a cold metal against your throat.

"Jeez (Y/n) what are you doing up so late and making so much noise at that! I could've killed you!" Tengen yelled angrily as he put his swords away.

Still fast as usual I see even with only one arm

"Sorry..I couldn't sleep. My mind has become foggy with past events." You said sheepishly earning a sigh from said husband.

"Next time don't sit in the dark like a creep. Seriously that's not flashy at all. Who even in their right mind does that!?" He questioned earning a laugh from you.

"Hey Tengen..I mean Uzui..I love you." You said with a smile and tears in your eyes.

"For a Hashira you sure cry a lot! Maybe even more than that upper rank demon girl." He said with a smile.

"That's cruel Tengen! I was letting you know my feelings you dummy!" You yelled at him a little too loud.

He clasps his hand over your mouth and kisses your forehead.

"Any louder and the whole world will wake up. You don't tell your feelings often but your flamboyant husband knows how you feel all the time. I can hear everything and read your actions. My musical score works for a lot of things (Y/n) which is why I'm so damn amazing!" Tengen boasted.

You looked at him dumbfoundedly not realizing your own incompetence to his abilities.

"To put this bluntly in my flashy ways I love you always have and always will now get some sleep we can use the other room in order to not disturb the others." Tengen said as he walked to the room across the hall turning off the lights. You followed suit jumping on the bed. He wrapped his arm around your body and pulled you close to him.

I know I'm in for it tomorrow by the wives. Oof

With that being said you drifted to sleep feeling the rising and falling of your flamboyant husband's chest.

______________________________________

Omg guys #1 in TengenUzui thank you for the reads and likes I really appreciate you all! Going to continue adding more chapters soon so stay tuned and keep being awesome ❤❤❤