Let's get down to business

"You both are such a handful even more than the children. By the way are you trying for more?" Shinobu questioned which made you stiffen.

You and Uzui have been going at it lately. Not just sex wise but with arguements. Sure things seemed fine from others point of view but you were getting fed up with his antics as of late

"No not in particular..why am I pregnant again!? I even took pills that you prescribed." You said pulling your hair. You were already worried about Kuni being born into an era where Muzan was still at large. Not only that but it's like the wives have started alienating her.

"Ara. Ara. Not at all I can just tell call it a doctor's intuition." Shinobu teased.

"Yeah. Yeah don't act like I don't know about you and Tomioka-san." You teased back causing her face to glow bright red.

"How'd did you know! He told you didn't he!" Shinobu grinned maliciously.

"I enjoyed pulling that information out of him. You both seemed closer than usual so of course I gathered information. You do have good taste if not for meeting Tengen when I was young, I may ended up pursuing Tomioka-kun." You said lying through your teeth. Sure Giyuu was cute but not exactly your type.

"That's enough Y/n! He's mine I love him!" Shinobu yelled out which was very out of character.

"Relax. We know that already isn't that right Mitsuri and Tomioka-san." You teased as Mitsuri knocked the door down. You just thought it was good luck to bring the love Hashira.

"It was just as you said Y/n oh how I love that about you." Mitsuri said engulfing you into a hug as her breast rubbed against your arm causing you to blush.

I'm no better than a man..Obani is going to kill me for sure.

"Kocho.." Giyuu spoke up walking calmly towards her.

"I...uh." Shinobu stuttered obviously flustered by her unwanted confession that he witness. If looks could kill you would be dead by the glare she was giving you.

"Uh..you lovebirds have fun me! Mitsuri let's go!" You said waving goodbye as you pulled Mitsuri out of the butterfly mansion.

"That look in her eyes..I love that about Shinobu-kun." Mitsuri cooed.

"Snake boy!" You called as he appeared in one of the nearby trees.

"What is it that you want." He said eyeing you suspiciously.

"Let's make a deal. You take her off my hands and I'll give you enough money to feed her. You know how bottomless Mitsuri's stomach is." You laughed as you tossed up a bag of ten towards which he caught effortlessly.

"Deal." He said as he quickly jumped down and swooped her off her feet causing her to giggle endlessly.

"The job of a matchmaker and mother never ends!" You said to yourself.

"Mama! Mama!" You hear a voice running in your direction.

"Kuni slow down please!" You hear Tanjiro panting.

Speaking of motherly duties..

"Hi Kuni how's my little rascal doing!" You said welcoming her with open arms into a warm embrace.

"Y/n-san I'm sorry she just started full sprinting in this direction because I said I smelled your scent." Tanjiro apologize quickly.

"Awn it's okay Tanjiro you cutie. The real problem is her father who I told specifically to watch her." You said grinning evily.

"Ah..see about that Uzui-San told me that he had something urgent to attend to so he put Kuni in my care." Tanjiro said guilty.

"Nonsense Tanjiro it's quite alright. Hey Kuni go hang out with uncle Tanjiro for a little longer." You said kissing her on her forehead as you sat the child down.