Slither

"Bye bye Shinobu-chan. Thanks for everything!" You said now walking out of the butterfly estate.

I think I should meet up with that knucklehead Tanjiro and his sweet sister Nezuko.

Walking down the path you sensed where to find the young lad.

Of course he would be here..

"Hi Muichiro!" You yelled waving towards him with a bright smile as you walked into the garden of his estate as he stared into the clouds.

At that moment you thought of how adorable he was as well as how air headed he seemed to be. He was the youngest of the Hashiras and one of the strongest.

"Oh Tengen-sama. Hello. You look to be aging."Muichiro greeted with clouded eyes.

"Muichiro-san you know It's just (Y/n) no need for formalities you adorable little piece of -"

"Tengen's other play toy you're here too?" You was interrupted by snake boy.

"Snake boy when did you slither your way in here." You retorted back earning a chuckle from Muichiro .

(Y/n) 1 snakeboy 0

"Anyways I just happened by I was looking for young Kamado." You said as you made your way out the garden.

"Muichiro stay out of trouble kay." You said waving goodbye.

Snake boy had other plans as he lunged at you with fast speed with his sword as you readied yourself to block it. But instead someone beats you to it and pushes you behind their intense build.

"What do you think you're doing to my wife, Obanai." Uzui sneered blocking the attack with his cleavers.

"Testing how weak she's gotten. What a pitiful excuse of an Hashira." Obanai sneered back as his eyes formed into slits.

"A worm like you calling my wife weak. How amusing. Now how shall I flashily end your boring existence snake." Uzui smiled evily as he poured more strength into the still crossing swords with his one arm

Your blood boiled to no end. Here was Obanai coming at you with black air force energy. You didn't take lightly to that kind of slander. You readied yourself to attack as Uzui felt your body tensed he looked back at you with a look of warning telling you to stay back.

Who said I was a damsel in distress. I don't need saving!

Ignoring his orders you lunged at Obanai Iguro with the intent to kill. You were beyond furious and even Uzui couldn't control you this time.

"Heavens breathing-"

"Enough!" A voice boomed interrupting the very tense situation you all were in.

"Obanai how many times do I have to tell you not to pick fights with other Hashiras! Jeez you're getting worse than Sanemi but I love that about you." Mitsuri scolded, semi scolded..(I dont think this was a scolding)

You sweatdropped at how she seemed to give in to him so easily.

"Oh Gyomei and Giyuu you're here too." Uzui said blankly.

"Idiot who do you think had that deep of a voice. Surely you didn't think it was Mitsuri." You face palmed.

Now thoughts of a buff Mitsuri played in your head.

"Ow. Muichiro what was that for." You glared daggers at him while holding your forehead where he threw a pebble at it.

"You're spacing out." Muichiro said matter of factly.