🔞🍋Smooth like butter🔞🍋

Just a rundown once again. If you're not 18 or older don't read. For everyone else enjoy this cringe in made in less than an hour :)

Obanai beckoned you over to the bed as he watched you and Mitsuri play with eachother breast. Slowing stripping down you were now fully naked in front of them both.

Mitsuri decided to suck on your breast causing you to moan in return. Obanai on the other hand was watching in pleasure as he stroked his cock. (It was big I can vouch I was the bed)

"Damn both of you are hot."

"What with that face snake boy? Don't tell me you're going to cum just by watching us...how about we really give you something to cum about." You teased as you crawled over to him causing him to blush.

"You can't possibly think I'm doing it with you with that mask on. I want to see how that pretty little face of yours look when you're dripping from cumming so hard." You said as you pulled off his mask causing him to look at you in shock.

"Why would you.."

"Don't worry snake boy I have a few scars on my body. You're still attractive now let us have this fun you both was raving about." You teased as you clenched onto his cock in your hand. Stroking it nice and slow adding saliva occasionally.

"Ngghh~" He said in between breaths as he made out with Mitsuri.

"That sounded both cute and sexy damn..I hope you're capable of making more noises like that." You teased as you finally put your mouth around his erected member. Bobbing your head at a faster pace you earned more groans.

"It's no fair that you're not making any noises Y/n let's change that." Mitsuri smirked as she climbed underneath you positioning her mouth next to your pussy as she sucked on your clit.

"Ahh~ Yes.." You panted voice vibrated against his dick causing him to cum in your mouth as you swallowed all of it much to his satisfaction.

"Damn..Y/n I'm going to break you." He said as he gestured Mitsuri to lay on the bed facing upwards as he pushed you on your back to do the same.

He pulled off the rest of his clothing as he got to work sucking and licking your pussy as he fingered Mitsuri causing the both of you to moan.

"Obanai!~Yes..oh fuck!" You exclaimed in pleasure as his tongue breached your walls. You hate to say it but he did a better job than Mitsuri.

"You really are a slut cumming from just my mouth alone." He teased as he positioned his member right in front of your hole as he rammed right into it giving you no time to adjust.

"Fuck~ It's..cuz...I called you..s-snake boy..isn't it." You managed to heaved out as he pounded you senseless.

"Shut the fuck up and take me like the little slut you are...fuck you're tight." He moaned as you gripped onto his dick tighter with your walls.

"Mhmm~ O..ban..ai please keep fucking me like that. Oh my god! Please keep going!" You begged as he kept up his quick pace.

"You like this cock better than his don't you?" He said gripping onto your breast as he pulled you up to bounce on his lap now.

"Yes~ Yes! Whatever you want just make me cum Iguro! Fuck yes fuck me. It feels too good!"  You moaned as you felt yourself come closer to your orgasm.

"So the little slut is close does she want me to make her cum. If so beg for it like the good little whore you are!" Obanai said pounding relentlessly.

"Please....Please Obanai!" You screamed cumming on his member causing your juices to coat his dick.

"It's your turn now Kanjiro. I'm nutting in you is that okay?" Obanai asked causing Mitsuri to nodded as he pounded into her.

"Oh..Iguro! This is what I love about you the most~" You screamed as he fucked her senseless as you sucked on her breast.

"Y/n come here." He ordered as he gripped your waist and made out with your mouth. His tongue slipped in the crevice of your mouth making you moan in pleasure.

"Ahh~~Iguro..I'm cumming!" Mitsuri screamed.

"Me..t-too!" Obanai groaned filling her up with his nut to her brim. All three of you all gasping for air.

"You guys up for another round?" You cooed as they both perked up instantly.

"You really are a slut. Fine then get over here I'll make sure that you can't walk back to that damn ex husband of yours. This will be for all the times you called me snake boy..do try to hold on to your consciousness." He said slyly as he thrusted into you once again with great force.

This occurred all night with occasional scissoring with Mitsuri. You all ended up cuddling into one another and falling asleep after Obanai cleaned the both of you up.

"Y/n let's do this again sometime!" Mitsuri cheered lazily as you giggled.

You didn't want to admit it to Obanai but he was a good sex partner. He was already too full of himself so you decided not too stroke his ego more than you stroked his dick. Mitsuri was good too it was nice having a really pretty girl feeling up on you. Slowly you drifted off to sleep laying your head on Obanai's chest as Mitsuri had hers on his back big spooning him.

Oh to see the look on Tengen's face once he told him that he fucked you senseless. It excited him but he had decided not to and kept it private on your behalf. Even though he hated how you called him snake boy he didn't particularly hate you as to why he agreed to the threesome after much begging.

____________________

Hey guys hope this one is better than the other one. Once again thanks for 1k likes love you guys.

Dont forget to like and comment ya nasties!

Love Author-chan ❤❤❤