Yoshiwara

After walking through the district and rounding up the trio we made it to an nearby inn. You all sat down and made yourselves comfortable.

"Listen up you three. Once you make it in the entertainment district search for my wives." He ordered.

"This is ridiculous! You're joking right how dare you waste our time finding a bride for you!?" The yellow haired one you learned is Zenitsu yelled.

"When did I ever ask for something like that you imbecile!" Tengen argued back.

"Just because you have no luck with the ladies! Were not helping you find a wife you creep!" Zenitsu yelled.

"What are you talking about idiot! I'm talking about my wives who infiltrated the Entertainment District, who are hard at work gathering Intel! I've stop receiving the usual check ins so I need to ensure they are safe!" Tengen yelled.

"I suppose a guy like you would fantasize about that." Zenitsu stated earning a snicker from you.

"You damn punk! Here's your proof." Tengen said as he threw the letters at them.

"Wow she must've been there for awhile. There's so many messages." Tanjiro added.

"Well I do have four of them." Tengen said matter of factly.

"Did you say wives? And four!? Four!? FOUR!? Four wives there's no way you of all people managed to get four wives! Is this some kind of sick joke!" Zenitsu said basically losing his marbles as Tengen punched him in his gut hard.

"You got a problem with that kid!? There's one sitting right there for you!" Tengen said annoyedly as you chuckled.

"Let me explain. Tengen is unable to infiltrate because of his flashy ways and there is no way he wouldn't stand out. Then there's me I possibly could infiltrate but demons are bound to figure out I'm a Hashira because of my power same as Tengen. So we need you to dress in a "unflashy" way as my husband might put it." You finished.

"Wait so you're a Hashira!? And you're with him. Unbelievable! You are so beautiful you could do better!" Zenitsu yelled out as he recieved another punch from Tengen.

Yep. You kind of asked for that

"You three will look for them. They are all prized Kunochi: Suma of the Tokito house, Makio of the Ogimoto house, and Hinatsuru of the Kyogoku house." Tengen explained.

"They're probably all dead if they stopped writing." Inosuke says as he recieved a well deserved punch from Tengen.

"This is (Y/n) of the (L/n) clan, my wife and fellow pillar. She is the Heaven's Hashira." He said as he pat your head.

"Did he force you and the others to be his wife?" Zenitsu said receiving another punch.

He's not going to be able to move if this keeps up

"Uzui maybe you could be a little gentler." You said as his ears perked up at his name coming out your mouth.

"We've brought items you requested sir." The inn owner says as he brought in a big box full of make up.

Yeah I'm just going to leave this one to Tengen. I never been good at using make up.

After a few minutes Tengen was done and you couldn't help but to laugh. They all looked hideous.

Suprisingly we were able the sign them all off to the different housings.

Walking back towards the inn we ran into another house madam.

"Is this one for sell too. I heard you were giving girls away and might I say this one would fetch a high price." The madam said happily.

"I-

"No ma'am she is off the market." Tengen cut you off before you could start. She apologized and you guys finally make it back to the inn.

"Come now (Y/n) she did call you pretty. " Tengen said with a smile as he seen how annoyed you became.

"You've been here before right? How many!?" You exclaimed.

"How many what?" He said confusingly.

"How many times were you a "customer." How many women you let touch you? How many women did you do it with here!?" You questioned angrily.

"(Y/n) it was strictly business. I didn't sleep or let any of them touch me. I wouldn't do that to you guys. I also didn't want to tell you all about the specifics of the mission because I wouldn't be able to leave the house. House arrest by your wives is so very unflashy." He sighed at your refusal to sleep with him as he laid down on the futon.

You pouted in return as you crawl up to his futon and laid next to him. Not even daring to cuddle with him.

"(Y/n) don't be like that. I had to be a customer for the sake of the mission when that didn't work so I allowed them to get closer then I ever could. It had to be done to save countless lives. " He said sternly as he flips his body towards you and pulled you closer to him.

For a big guy he's really soft at times

"Fine Tengen I understand." You huffed.

"(Y/n) I told you Uzui or Tengen-sama. You need to make what you call me more flashy!" Tengen said with a smirk.

"Uzui I'm going to sleep." You said as you punched him playfully and rested your head on his huge chest. His arms wrapped around you body lovingly as he kissed you forehead.

"Goodnight my flashy wife." Tengen said with a smile.

"Goodnight my obnoxious but tolerable husband." You said with a smirk soon drifing off to sleep.