Devious

This chapter comes after the lemon and will be a continuation of the regular chapter before the lemon.

Feeling drained from everything that took place you couldn't move a muscle. You forced yourself to go freshen up  in the meantime since Tengen left you in that state for over an hour now until he finally came back with food. You glared at the white haired bulky man. He just smiles sheepishly as if he's done nothing wrong.

Look at him all happy like he's won a medal

"If you glare at me for a second longer I might melt. That sounds like a flashy death let's try it!" He chuckled loudly causing you to roll your eyes and smile.

You couldn't stay mad at him after all he did make you feel good a little too good. You sat up the best you could earning a little help from him. He even brought you your (f/f). How can this man be such a sweetheart now but be such a demon not too long ago.

"Thank you Uzui." You said as you chowed down.

"Of course your flamboyant husband is here to cater to all your needs!" He chuckled loudly.

You just blush in return at how cute he was being. Honestly you liked both sides of Tengen. You stared at your food in thought. Then out of nowhere your chin was lifted up and your lips were sealed by his. You felt his tongue go in you mouth as you both fought for dominance but of course he won. Your lips left his gasping for air as your face turned red.

"I love you too." He said as he went back to eating his food.

His mouth tasted like sashimi..

You sat there for awhile and then went back to eating your food.

"(Y/n) about our talk earlier, I hope you can forgive me and let me make it up to you once again. I'll flashily rid you of those negative thoughts." He said with a small smile as his eyes stared into yours.

"Okay Uzui I'll be in your flamboyant care then." You said with a smile. His smile widen ten times hearing that come from out of your mouth.

You both finished your food and decided to spend another night since it was late. You were worried about the others until a crow relayed that they were all okay and at home. Tengen sent the crow back telling them that things came up and that their be staying the night.

You both knowing you guys were going to get an earful sighed and smiled at eachother. You felt somewhat closer to him after that talk from earlier.

The next few hours you were bored out of your mind you visited your mom's grave and even tried to visit your father barracks but he just refused your company. After doing all of that to keep you occupied you still found yourself bored out of your mind. You didn't even know where all this energy came from. You decided to mess with Tengen.

"Uzui! I'm boredddddd out of my mind let's play a game or let's spare or something!" You whined grabbing onto his good arm and trying to yank him up to no avail because this man was basically a truck.

"Fine. How about I teach you another one of my breathing techniques." He sighed and your eyes light up.

"Really! Which one is it going to be String performance!? Or maybe Roar!? Or musical score that one is cool! Or...orrr"

"None of those! You're not fast enough to withstand those. You're actually going to try to use my sensing ability and learn how to quiet your steps because you are very loud. It's not flashy at all!" He stared at you as if you were dumb.

And you in return deadpanned at him. You wanted to learn something cool this was...was boring!

Tengen only sighed as he read your face it said it all.

"This will actually be useful if you're ever in trouble. Maybe if you weren't so loud that demon wouldn't have heard you coming and manipulated you." He said as he flicked your forehead earning an "ow" from you.

"You're so cruel Uzui!" You pouted and he laughed in return.

"And you're just undoubtedly adorable my flashy wife." He teases.

"Y'know this reminds me of the day we first met officially. You were such an ass and you always teased me!" You glared and huffed.

"That's because I would get reactions like this from you!" He laughs as he wrapped you into a one arm hug.

You both stayed like that until it got to the point that it was awkwardly long. Which made you guys both blush and pull away.

"Let's begin shall we!" Tengen said as he explained the basics of his silence footsteps and the listening for sound waves. All in all it was very educating but the thing was that you sucked at it. The concentration that it took and the patience you had none of it. After hours of trying to both gave up and went to lay on the futon. You laid on top of his big form which he didn't mind you were pretty light afterall.

Moving your head to his chest to listen for his heartbeat you could hear it beating normally. You felt comfort with those little ba dumps of his heart and the smell of his scent. Feeling at ease you drifted off to sleep earning a small chuckle from the man you were currently sleeping soundly on top of.

"I love you (Y/n) always and forever." He says as he too drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Was wondering what are you guys favorite food mine are french fries!

I appreciate the reads and upvotes keep at it you beautiful ppl!