Birth

"Uzui it's coming!" You screamed in pain as you grabbed your husband hand violently.

"You're doing great (Y/n)." Shinobu said encouragingly.

The ex Sound pillar was too in shocked to actually speak. He was reduced to a stress ball by the lovely protagonist (Y/n). He also didn't know his wife hole could spread that wide.

"I need a..need a moment." Tengen stated sickly.

"How the hell can you chicken out when I'm the one in pain!" You yelled squeezing his hand harder as you continued your pushes.

"Push (Y/n), push!" Shinobu cheered.

"This isn't flashy at all!"

"Well guess what it's you wanted a baby and this is how they come out! Now man the fuck up or get the hell out! Jeez I should've left you at home argghh-" You said squeezing tighter on his arm.

"I see the head keep pushing (Y/n)!"

After a couple more pushes, panicking, and heavy breathing a baby was brought into the world.

"Congratulations it's a beautiful baby girl Any names?" Shinobu said ecstatically over the loud cries.

"Let's name her flamboyantness! Now that's a flashy name."

"Uzui I'm glad your feeling better but I would rather die than have our baby be called that."

"Do you have any names in mind (Y/n)?"

"Yes I do in fact. Let's name her (D/n)."

(Fyi not leaving the name as this I want you all to recommend a name for the lovely little one please and thank ya!)

"(D/n), now that's flashy!"

You smiled exhaustedly at Tengen who in return smiled back wholeheartedly.

"I love you."

"I love you as well my flamboyant wife. Look at what we created! Who knew making a child would be so flashy let's make more!"

"Settle down there Uzui-san, (Y/n) just gave birth she needs time to regain her strength. Meaning no funny business!" Shinobu scolded.

"Yeah, yeah." He scoffed. Shinobu sighed and gave the baby to you so you could hold her.

"Well hello there sweetie, I'm your mommy and that dunce over there is your very flamboyant father. You'll meet the other mommies later." You cooed letting her tiny hands play with your finger.

"Welcome to the family (D/n)." Tengen chuckled enjoying the very wholesome sight.

After a few minutes you decided you need sleep and offered to let Tengen hold the bundle of joy.

"You got to be gentle Uzui remember you have superhuman strength and a godlike build." You chuckled.

"Very funny (Y/n) I'll have you know that I've held my fair share of children in my clan." He argued.

"I bet you did now keep it down so I can get some shut eye, labor is exhausting." You sighed drifting off to sleep.

Tengen Pov

"Your mommy is something else." I sighed as I held my daughter carefully rocking her to sleep.

"You're pretty good at this Uzui-san, (Y/n) would be happy to see this sight." Shinobu teased.

"And here I thought you left already Kocho." I sighed.

"I left some documents here by accident didn't mean to intrude on your father daughter bonding." Shinobu chuckled as I gritted my teeth.

Why are all the woman around me pieces of work

"That's not flamboyant at all Kocho."

"The throw up on your arm suits you Uzui-San." Shinobu said while leaving out the room.

Sighing I put (D/n) back into her crib and laid beside (Y/n) looking up at the ceiling.

Being a dad couldn't be too hard could it?

I know I know short chapter author-san blahhhhh... Hey but before you all chew me out it's with reason. I need a name for the child as I stated before here's the option:

.Himeko(comment here if you like this name)

.Akemi(comment here if you like this name)

.(comment recommendations)

Thank you all for your support and  the next chapters on wards will have some more actions so stay tuned you wonderful beings!