Unforseen Events

After getting a earful from the other wives about you being alone with Tengen you got out of bed. Tengen offered to shower with you but you certainly wasn't in the mood for his antics. Today was an important day the anniversary of your mother's death. Honestly you were not your same self and everyone noticed.

"(Y/n) you can't be gloomy at the table it'll spoil the food!" Makio yelled.

"She's right, yknow we don't have to go if you're having second thoughts." Hinatsuru tried to reassure you.

"Yeah (Y/n) I agree!" Suma cries.

You smiled in exchange at their words.

"Seriously (Y/n) it would be very unflashy to back out now." Tengen said walking in and taking a seat at the table.

The women gasp at their husband's words.

"Lord Tengen, please be more considerate of your words." Hinatsuru scolded him.

"No Hina he's right, I can't chicken out now I haven't visited my mother grave in a very long time." You said solemnly and smiled.

"Ah! There's my (Y/n) I know and love! You four hurry and finish your food so we can set out." Tengen chuckles.

"You seem to be in a good mood Lord Tengen?" Makio asked suspiciously.

"Oh, I was promised a very flamboyant reward for coming along." Tengen said with a smirk.

He remembered that!? I was half sleep gosh..I don't even know what kind of reward to give him!??

A smile twitched on your features slightly annoyed at your promise you made to make him feel better about coming along today.

Let's just get this over with

A little later you and the others made your way out of the estate. Surprisingly you a bumped into the dynamic trio.

"Tanjirooooooo!" You yelled as you tackled the brown haired boy into a bear hug which caused Tengen eyebrows to furrow.

Tanjiro POV

(Y/n) tackled me into a hug it was good to see her. I laughed at her actions then stopped instantly as I felt a terrifying aura. I looked over her shoulders to see her husband, the sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen glaring daggers into my soul. I yelped and tried to pry (Y/n) off of me. Oh why me??

Normal POV

You finally let go of Tanjiro as you felt his body go stiff in your head. You turned around and seen Tengen glaring daggers into the poor boy. As soon as he seen you look his way he changed his facial expressions into his usual smirk.

Why is he being mean to Tanjiro?

"Me next too right (Y/n)-chan!?" Zenitsu cried out and leaped towards you.

"Not in a million years you unflashy buffoon!" Tengen said as he gut punched him before he could reach you.

This man speed is always surprising to me jeez. But he kinda deserved it.

This caused you to laugh uncontrollably at your husband.

"Fight me strong lady!" A boarhead leaped towards you out of nowhere and was shut down by Tengen.

What is up with these two?

"Hey um.. Tanjiro how's your sister?" You said trying to start a conversation with him again.

"She's doing just fine! She's been sleeping all the time though but I know she'll wake up soon." Tanjiro said hopefully.

"Good because I owe you two a big meal for saving us all!" You laughed and smiled brightly.

This caused Tengen to look at you intently and then close his eyes deep in thought.

You walk back to Tengen and the wives, coming only a few inches apart from Tengen whose eyes were still closed. You pulled on his cheek earning a playful glare.

"Keep it up (Y/n) you're playing with fire." Tengen smirk causing you to stare into his gorgeous fuchsia eyes and blush.

He then did the unthinkable and hoisted you on his shoulder and proceeded to walk away towards the direction of your village signaling the other wives to follow. You yelled your goodbyes to the trio as they waved to you all.

After a while you started getting uncomfortable.

"Uzui, honey when did you plan on I dont know putting me down!? I'm not a freaking sack of potatoes!" You yelled as you kicked the air.

Annoyed by the little tantrum you threw on his shoulder he thought about throwing you like one. But going with his better judgement he squatted and set you down, giving you a pat on the head. Getting up from his squatting position he stretched out his big arms. This caused the wives to complain to him about the treatment he was giving you.

I wonder if I'm a little more difficult to hold because of the loss of his hand.

"(Y/n) get my nichirin cleavers." Tengen ordered going into his serious mood.

Heaven's breathing. 6th form: Heavens pocket

You summoned the void pocket and put your hand through it grabbing his cleavers and your twin daggers. You tossed his weapon over to him. Luckily quickly enough to see him block an incoming attack.

How come I didn't sense this demon!? Wait it's more than one!

"Uzui!" You all yelled in panic as another demon appeared behind him in a flash causing Tengen to fly back a bit.

Heaven's breathing. 8th form: Shooting stars

You say in your head as a flurry of Heaven's light shoot down on the demons.

"How dare you touch him! You three stay on me!" You said as your anger skyrocketed.

"Heaven's brearhing. 2nd form: Burst!" You yelled out as you lunged at the two demons slashing at them. Which they dodged pretty easily.

What to do? Gosh Tengen why did you get sent flying like that!? They aren't even that strong! Wait a second...

Rage filled your body. As you clashed with the demons again using your true strength you decapitated on of their heads. You smirk evily as you walked towards the other one with inhuman speed.

"Y'know I was already having a bad day so thanks for letting me take out some of my frustrations!" You said as you sliced its neck.

"Woah (Y/n) that was so cool!" The wives cheered which caused you to smile. The same smile dropped when you started hearing clapping noises.

I knew it! This idiot!

"Lord Tengen-sama!" Hina said.

"You're alright Lord Tengen!" Suma and Makio cried.

"Well done my flashy wives in taking them down without your flamboyant husband!" Tengen laughed boisterously as they all hugged him. He looked over to you expectantly and you scowled at him causing him to swallow hard.

Yeah you're in big trouble Tengen Uzui!