Rough like diamonds

Tengen POV

"Well that wasn't flamboyant at all." He said as he ran his head through his head contemplating and digesting everything that just took place.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it love come back to bed." Hinatsuru cooed half naked coming out of the bedroom as the other wives followed.

"Maybe she's on her period! Y'know us girls have those Lord Tengen-sama. So don't worry too much about it." Makio explained as Suma nodded in agreement.

"Fine if my beautiful wives don't wish for me to worry I won't. It's Y/n she'll be back for her flamboyant husband!" Tengen laughed boastfully as the other wives dragged him back to bed.

1 week later normal pov

"She's didn't even step foot here at all." Tengen said as sadness, anger, and guilt settled in to his broad being.

"We checked her estate and it's not even done renovating so where could she be? You should as Tomioka-san or one of the other hashira's." Hinatsuru suggested as the other wives nodded in agreement feeling guilty as well. They all missed you and Kuni. How Kuni would raise hell and how they would always struggle to stop her until you came in.

"Alright I shall leave out now." Tengen said exciting the home and bee-lining it towards the insect estate.

"Oh Uzui-San what a pleasant surprise..are you injured? If not then get out. Kay?" Shinobu said with a hint of passive aggressiveness.

"Have you seen Y/n I'm worried about her, she hasn't been home in a week." Tengen asked worriedly.

"Ah Y/n, yes she's doing well. One might even say better than ever. Oh she also told me if you stopped by these are for you." She said in thought handing him some divorce papers.

"What is the meaning of this!? This isn't flashy at all!" Tengen asked angrily clenching his fist.

"It's best if you'd leave Uzui-san don't make trouble for Kocho." Giyuu said coming into sight.

"It's fine Tomioka-kun it's a normal reaction for someone who just got divorced." Shinobu teased earning Tengen to slam his fist into a nearby wall.

"Sorry for the inconvenience." He sneered gripping onto the papers as he left the mansion in a huff.

"Troublesome." Giyuu muttered walking up to Shinobu ruffling her hair.

"Is that a smile and for me? You shouldn't have." Shinobu giggled as she pulled him into a hug. Shinobu wasn't going to say it but she was kind of afraid that Tengen would try to fight her..she wasn't as strong as the other Hashira's and relied on poison, but Tengen has what is known as a resistance to most poisons rendering her weaker than him by far.

"Relax. That brut wouldn't even had the chance to hurt you." Giyuu said trying his best to comfort her even though he was new to this type of thing.

"My hero." She laughed as she stood on her tippy toes beckoning him towards her lips as she pointed to them hinting for a kiss.

"Fine." Giyuu said blushing as his lips connected to hers causing her to grab onto him to keep her balance. Contrast to his gentle nature he was rough.

1 month later

"Sanemi! Where are the chopsticks?" You yelled from the kitchen causing him to curse.

"Fuck I think I threw them away." He cursed under his breath to avoid Kuni's ears.

"Hehe I heard that uncle Sanemi!" Kuni teased as Sanemi's face flushed.

"I'm going out to buy more Chopsticks you guys eat without me and don't wait up." You said sighing to yourself as you walked out of his mansion. Walking while being lost in your thoughts you bumped into a big pile of clouds. Boobs!

"Ah Y/n perfect timing I always loved that about you!" She said blushing.

"Hi Mitsuri what can I do for you today?" You asked cheerfully.

"Well...me and Iguro have been thinking..mainly me that we should have some fun together..." She said blushing and twisting her body from side to side causing her boobs to rub against your body making you quite flustered.

"So you must've heard about my divorce I'm not surprised and what does this fun you speak of about." You say raising your eyebrow causing Mitsuri to blush even harder.

"She means a threesome. I told her it was a foolish idea and I wanted no part but she begged me nonstop can you believe it." Obanai said climbing down from his spot in a tree.

"Sure." You said plainly causing Obanai to stop his next statement. "What? You're both attractive and I'm not seeing anyone as of now, plus it'll be a good stress reliever." You explained as their face turned as red as tomatoes.

"Are you sure?" Obanai questioned not believing it.

"Yeah. Awnn are you getting cold feet because I used to be your rival's wife. If you're uncomfortable with that then I'll be on my way." You said trying to pry yourself from Mutsuri's grip.

"Fine.. come on let's go to Kanjiro's estate mine is further." He said with a sigh moving his bangs from his multicolored eyes.

You all walked towards the estate. Not much conversation had been had, which you were grateful for.

"We're here so Y/n go prepare yourself.  I'll been in the fourth room from the right with Kanjiro.

"Yes. Yes and make sure you put that snake away. I don't want it looking at me in my eyes while I'm doing the due.

"Whatever brat." He said walking away from you.

Is this really right..? I haven't been with anyone besides Tengen what am I doing?

Yknow what hell I'm doing it, I already told Sanemi to look after Kuni and I've been sex deprived for awhile I deserve it.

You decided to take a shower to freshen up. Luckily Mitsuri had good brands of body soap and other necessities. Walking out in just your undergarments you made your way to the fourth room.

"So you decided to join us! We just started come on this will be fun." Mitsuri squealed as Obanai stared at your figure.

Damn she's actually hot not as good looking as Kanjiro but woah. Tengen you've lost a good one allow me to thank you for future notice.

______________

Woah we hit 1k I'm so happy! Thank you all for your support.

In celebration of 1k likes I shall make another cringe lemon chapter which we all know i suck at! >.<

Only for you guys will i swallow my pride as a human being and give in to your naughty little minds.

Threesome with Mitsuri and Obanai like how could you possibly pass up that offer.