Family

You were woken up from loud screaming of Suma.

Gosh let me die in peace!

"Please don't die! Please don't die on us Lord Tengen-sama! (Y/n)! Not after you managed to survive! Not after you won! I can't take it! How are we supposed to deal with demon poison the antidote isn't working! The gods are so cruel!" Suma shrill voice cried.

"I have some last words to leave you. My life until now-"

"If you let lord Tengen-sama and (Y/n) die, I won't pray to you ever again! No way will I ever forgive you, You hear me!" Suma yelled as she sobbed cutting off Tengen.

"Shut up will you cant you hear Lord Tengen talking!? I'm so going to stuff your mouth with rocks you moron!" Makio yelled as she grabbed a pile of rocks making Suma cry more.

"Both of you quiet down!' Hinatsuru said.

You crawl over to Tengen and rested your head on his lap understanding his frustration. He looked down at your weak figure and stared intently.

"Guys. We're going to die and all you can do is bicker atleast listen to our last words!" You croaked out with a raspy voice. They just continue to argue which caused Tengen and you to sweat drop.

"Hey Uzui..I enjoyed my time together with you even if it wasn't until we grew old." You said and smiled at him as he smiled back.

Guess he's lost his voice. Can't believe this is how we go out.

All of a sudden there was pink flames engulfing you and Tengen.

"Hey what do you think you're doing? Who are you, anyway? It's too soon to be creating them! How can you burn them already when they aren't even dead yet!? I'm going to spank you! I'm very angry with you, young lady!" Suma said antagonizing Nezuko.

Poor Nezuko all she was trying to do was help us.

The flames got rid of the posion. You looked up to see the same happen with Tengen.

"Wait a minute how do you explain this? The posion left my body." Tengen asked shockingly.

They all paused and looked at him and jumped on top of him sobbing into his body.

"What am I chopped liver? And you guys are squishing an injured person here!" You complained as they engulf you in a big hug too.

"I'm so relieved you guys are okay! Really!" They all continued to sob endlessly causing you to cry too seeing everyone alive.

"You four..sorry to worry you." Tengen smiled affectionately.

"I think Nezuko's demon art burned the posion away!" Tanjiro spoke up.

"But how is that even possibly, it's so confusing." Tengen stated.

"Please stay still or your wounds wont heal. I'm so glad you two survived." Tanjiro warned and smiled.

"Thank you!" Suma cried out.

"Hey you better not move either or you'll die!" Tengen tells Tanjiro but he just runs off looking for the siblings head.

"(Y/n) that shield that was you wasn't it!" Hinatsuru spoke up.

You nodded in exchange and began to cry again this time more loudly.

"I'm so sorry everyone. It's my fault Tengen-sama's hand was cut off. I was too weak and it cost him!" You sobbed into your hands.

"(Y/n)" Tengen said lightly. You just sobbed louder.

"(Y/n) look at me Damn it!" He ordered as he grabbed your hands in his big one to make you face him.

"You are my wife as I told you before. In my flashy way I'll be blunt with you again so get it through your skull! The list in my head goes as you four, lawful citizens, and myself. I would gladly do it again if it means that I'll be able to see you that beautiful smile of yours. Your life means more to me than any of my limbs. This goes for you three as well. I would flamboyantly sacrifice myself if it meant saying the people I love." Tengen said finishing his speech to you all.

"Uzui..I feel the same for you ever since you saved me from my hell. Ever since you stood up for me. Ever since I met you, even as obnoxious as you were, I realized I loved you. I realized I loved Suma-chan, Makio-chan, and Hina-chan! You all are my true family and I wouldn't have it any other way!" You sobbed sounding like Suma.

You laid on top of Tengen's thigh soaking in the moment. Which didnt last long as snake boy appeared.

"I see. Six that would be the lowest of the upper ranks. Well six or not, you still defeated an Upper rank, so yes congratulations are in order. I don't mind offering you my praise." Snake boy said.

Damn Snake boy so full of himself!

"Well not that your praise will do anything for me." Tengen answered boredly.

"What are you going to do now that you've lost your left eye and left hand? How long will it take you to return to duty after battling this lowly upper six? Who's gonna fill in for you until then?" Snake boy asked in an uncaring way.

That's it I'm killing him!

You sprung up with energy that you didn't think your body had as you went to punch him in his stupid pretty face but fell almost instantly as you got up. Tengen catching you with ease also causing his body to ache. He looks st you annoyed and you blushed. He then sighed and continued his conversation with snake boy.

Not as pretty or flashy as Uzui hmph!

"I'm retiring. There's just no way I can still fight. Im sure master will accept that." Tengen said nonchalantly.

"Don't be ridiculous. I refuse to accept it. As it is too many youngsters are dying on us before reaching their potential. There is still a vacant spot since Rengoku has been gone. Even someone as uninspiring as you would be better than nothing. Battle on until you die." Snake boy says with no emotion.

"Nope, there is a youngster who's about to reach his potential for sure. That young guy you hate." Tengen said with a smile.

"Hey no way. Then he survived this battle? That Kamado Tanjiro!?" Snake boy said with wide eyes. Soon enough he left to send information in.

A while after snake boy's appearance you five believed it was time to get moving. You leaned on Makio for support as Tengen leaned on Hinatsuru and Suma.

"Oh damn this hurts like hell!" Tengen complained limping.

"Ha speak for yourse-ow! Makio be a little gentler will you?" You exclaimed as they all laughed.

"Thank goodness you're alive (Y/n), Lord Tengen-sama!" They cried out.

"We're returning all five of us intact! How's that for being flashy Uzui?" You gloated and he smirked.

"Yeah, let's go home to a hero's welcome. And be flashy about it!" Tengen said with his usual confidence.