Together

You guys never cease to impress me over 100 upvotes I'm so happy! So in return you guys get a longer chapter! 😊

Normal pov

You woke up staring at Tengen's sleeping figure. His light snores and rise and falls of his chest calmed you. You realized you didn't feel anymore negative thoughts at all which relieved you. You were reluctant to wake up his sleeping figure.

He looked so peaceful and absolutely perfect.

You didn't want to admit it but you're husband looked perfect and you were kind of jealous not that you would tell him. Mustering up enough courage you decided to awaken the beast.

"Tengen-sama." You whispered while shaking his being.

No response.

"Tengen-sama!" You said a bit louder than before.

You began to get more and more annoyed.

"Uzui!!!" You yelled louder than expected fed up with his non responsive behavior.

In return he groaned and rubbed his ears.

"Damn you're loud!" Tengen yelled annoyedly as his fuchsia eyes peered in your (e/c) orbs.

Not wanting to back down you ended up having a staring contest with him which obviously he won.

Why is he so good at everything he does! Talentless my ass

You sighed and he just smirked at you.

"I am a god aft-"

"Yeah yeah you just got lucky!" You quickly cut him off. If you didn't he would just gloat about it all day.

You decided to pack the rest of your things. While Tengen followed suit, occasionally tickling you and starting a tickle war. You were very ticklish, in fact the smallest of touches made you squirm like a worm and boy did he knew. The first time you made love you squirmed so much from his touch so he assumed he was doing something wrong.

But he in fact knew that it wasn't possible. He had plenty of experience with the other wives so why were you different. Soon he figured out it was because you are very ticklish. It made him feel more at ease with his abilities not like he doubted them in the first place. He was a very flamboyant ladies man to begin with.

Soon you both finished packing and visited your mother's grave one last time.

The walk back was very quiet as if Tengen was deep in thought.

"You know she would've loved you. Even when you were a child I'm pretty sure she wouldve been fond of your ridiculous behavior." You said taking Tengen out of his thoughts and interrupting the silence.

"You think so? I mean I've always been very flashy!" He said with a wide smile.

"You're a goof ball Uzui." You said while playfully punching his big muscular arm.

"I'm your goof ball." He corrected earning you another huge smile from yours truly. You could only smile back.

You turned your attention to the sky. The sun was shining and the clouds were so beautiful. Right now you didnt have to worry about demons or wives. Just you and your sexy husbando. You smirked widely as a thought came to mind. You couldn't help but to let out a few snickers.

Tengen raised his eyebrows at you.

"You must be planning something flashy count me in!" He yelled excitedly.

"Let's see now..the first one to make it back home will be deemed the flashiest and shall be rewarded a prize." You stated slyly.

"How about the loser has to do everything the winner commands for  day. I think that's a very flamboyant prize!" He chuckled very loudly at this.