Special chapter

Heya Author-chan here just an fyi this chapter wont be relevant to the existing story line. I just wanted to have more of young Tengen moments hope you enjoy!

"I'm am god!" Tengen declared loudly.

"You're a pain in the butt." You glared at him.

This little boy who showed up at your home countless of times. Your soon to be husband. You shivered at the thought of having to get married to a brat like him.

"Tsk, tsk is that how you should talk to your lord mongrel." He glared back with those fuchsia colored eyes of his.

Why are these words even in his vocabulary already!?

"Y'know for a kid you really are a butt!" You yelled and stuck out your tongue.

"Have you no fear in god! I am Kami! Super ultra mega Kami and you dare disrespectful such a flamboyant god as myself!" He looked at her with shock.

"You sure do blabber alot don't you." You said now being disinterested in the conversation.

"Fight me!" He yelled.

"No." You deadpanned.

"That wasn't a option it was an order!" He rushed towards you with quickening speed.

Why me!?

"Ugh." You yelled blocking his incoming attack.

"You're open dimwit." He yells as he flashily kicks me to the side.

This obnoxious kid has super human strength what the hell

"Awnn done already and here I thought I would have some fun breaking you." He smiled evily.

You stared at him with disbelief evident in your eyes.

"Just kidding this flashy fellow doesn't go around hitting women just for fun. It was just a test and you failed maybe next time sweet cheeks." He laughed and walked away.

What an asshole.

You decided to walk away from the situation too.

Why does this boy keep coming to my favorite spot! Like seriously it's the only place I can get away from clan work.

Lady (Y/n) you must sit up straight, lady (Y/n) you must be diligent in your studies!

Arghhh I just want to train and get strong like mother! I wish she was still her..

"Eh!? You're still here short stuff?" The boy who you assumed had left said.

"My name isn't short stack or mongrel or any of that it's (Y/n) remember it!" You said angrily.

"Ah so you want me to use it in the future. Meaning we'll see eachother again like usual." He said with a proud smile.

"What! No that's not what I meant!" You pouted.

"Now that's cute." He whispered to himself.

Let's pretend I didn't hear that..

"Why are you here anyways." You stammered.

"Oh. I got lost on the path of life." He said with a goofy smile.

You in return smacked his head.

"Ow! (Y/n) that hurt!" He said holding on his now bruised head.

"Stop lying then. I dislike liars!" You yelled.

"Okay. Okay jeez! I just wanted to get away from my clan. It's too stressful for me all the work. I'm too flamboyant for that kind of life." He sighed.

"So you're a runaway?" You sweatdropped.

"Kinda hehe." He smiled.

Woah he is kinda adorable and pretty kinda like a girl.

"Pretty." You said by accident.

"Oh you think I'm pretty. Of course you do just look at me!" He said as he pointed at himself.

"So what's your name?" You asked trying to switch topics.

"Since you've asked mortal I feel the need to bless your ears with my birth given name even tho-

"Yeah yeah now just say it." You interrupted.

"Kami." He smiled brightly.

You sweatdropped and fell to the floor.

This kid isn't serious is he!?

"I'm just kidding its Uzui but I can tell I had you going!" He smiled triumphantly.

"Well nice to formally meet you Uzui." You laughed.

"Lady (Y/n) there you are! You're father is furious with you." One of the house maids came dragging you along with them.

"So you're a runaway too how interesting." Uzui said loud enough for you to hear and laughed.

You just replied with a smile even though you knew what was to come. The maid was squeezing on your arm hard and Uzui heard your quiet yelps.

That drew him over the edge for being a kid he was very skilled for his age. The only downside is that he has a very very short fuse.

With one step he had closed the distance between you and himself. Snatching the maid's hand off of your now bruised arm.

"Now, now trash like you aren't worthy of damaging my new believer's arm." He sneered as he gripped the maid's hand harder causing you to hear snaps. The maid could only yelp in pain from this child's brute force.

"Lord Tengen it's time to return." A man spoke up towering over the child causing him to scoff.

"Yeah, yeah you're just a butler know your place imbecile." Uzui said angrily.

Is it me or does this kid have major anger issues.

"My apologizes we shall take our leave now." The butler announces unfazed by Uzui's ranting.

"You there woman! I am god and you are tra- a bit higher than trash so rejoice!"

Was that even a compliment!?

You just looked at him in disbelief.

"Be sure to take care of that arm, wounds on women aren't very flashy." He said as he trailed off with his butler.

______________

Hi my lovelies it's been awhile but I'm back!

Thanks for the constant love and support I really appreciate it. Life has been pretty rough for me as of late but I'm going to continue to stay positive as should you all.

Don't forget to comment and like!