Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara

Requested by: areyoufreak90

______________________

"For this month's assignment, we have the task of designing new posters for the other clubs," Alex, the Head of the Photography Club said as they addressed the other club members. "We're going to draw a club name from this hat," they said, gesturing to the top hat on the table next to him, "and take pictures of the people who are in that group,"

"Did Toriel make you do this?" Asriel asked with a smirk. "She wouldn't stop bugging me about it," Alex replied with a painful smile.

"What are you hoping for?" Asriel whispered to Y/n who was silent with his arms crossed. "Chess Club," he whispered back, making Asriel chuckle and ruffle his hair.

The club members began to take folded pieces of paper out of the top hat. Once they were done, they all opened their papers at the same time. Y/n's face paled when he saw what club he got.

"Fuck," he swore, making his other club members look at him in surprise. "What did you get?" Asriel asked. Y/n giggled nervously with a blush, "Sports Club,"

"That's going to be a lot to cover," Violet said with a giggle. "Wanna swap? I have Cooking Club," Asriel asked. "No swapping," Alex said. "Plus, Y/n's good at capturing the right angle at the right time," they said, the others agreed.

"Well... okay..." Y/n said shyly, putting the paper in his pocket. Everyone talked about their clubs for a bit longer until grabbing their equipment and leaving the room.

Y/n walked towards the gym where the Sports Club was held. The Sports Club held a wide variety of sports thanks to the swimming pool, track grounds, gym, basketball and tennis court. Seeing how it was a nice day, Y/n figured the majority of people would be outside. So for today, he decided to visit the track grounds first which was where they did training for field day.

Once Y/n arrived at the track, he stood at the top of the bleachers to get a wide vantage point. Using his camera's zoom, he saw a few students running around the track and a few cheerleaders talking amongst themselves. He hummed and put his camera down.

Down below, one of the cheerleaders, Frisk, noticed Y/n standing on the bleachers. She watched as he readjusted the sunhat on his head before taking a picture of the running students who were casting a perfect shadow in front of the sun.

Frisk looked at her fellow cheerleaders and noticed them still talking amongst themselves. So she quickly walked off and began to make her way up to Y/n who didn't notice her.

"Hey~," Frisk said, making Y/n jump and look at her. "O-Oh... h-hey..." he replied shyly. Frisk smirked as she towered over him by a few inches. "So, what's a cutie like you doing here~?" she asked.

Y/n blushed, "U-Umm... I got assigned to take pictures..." he whispered. "What'd you say?" Frisk asked. "I-I got tasked to... take pictures of the... Sports Club. It's... our assignment f-for this month," Y/n said shyly.

Frisk smirked, "Aww, well if isn't that cute~". Y/n blushed and looked away. Frisk then grabbed his hand, "C'mon! Let me introduce you to the others!". Frisk then dragged Y/n as she covered his face in embarrassment with his sunhat.

"Hey, girls!" Frisk exclaimed, getting the cheerleaders' attention. "This cutie has to photograph the Sports Club for his assignment," she said with a smirk, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder in the process.

"Aww!" they all said and surrounded him, much to his discomfort. "Look at his cute sunhat!" Fuku teased. "And look at his camera!" Skateboard Girl teased with a giggle. "Maybe he's compensating for something~," Frisk said with a smirk.

Undertale Oneshots (On Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara