Male!Worker!Reader x Male!Ex-BBF!Frisk x Fem!Flirty!Chara

This one was randomly generated

Feel free to request.

_________________________

3rd POV:

Location: Ebott Town - The Smallest Shop.

"Have a nice evening, Kris!" Y/n called out as the customer left the store. "You too, Y/n!" they replied before leaving. And now, Y/n was alone once again.

You see, this is Y/n. He owns a small off-licence shop that also sells other necessities other than alcohol. That was proven by Kris, a regular shopper who would always choose this shop over any other of the big companies. Kris always liked to support the little guy, it was no wonder they had a small boyfriend.

Back to Y/n; he was now restocking the shelves when he heard the bell go. He looked over and saw Toriel, with someone hidden behind them.

"Ah, Ms Toriel, good afternoon," Y/n said with a smile. "Good afternoon, Y/n," she replied with a smile. "I'll be with you in just a moment," Y/n said. "Of course. Take all the time you need," she said. Y/n gave a simple nod and went back to restocking as Toriel began to look around.

As Toriel looked around, Y/n couldn't help but noticed a blur behind her at all times. Y/n grew suspicious but shrugged it off as he went back to the counter. Toriel then walked over.

"Your package is in Locker 12," Y/n said as he took out a piece of paper with a number code on it. "Thank you," Toriel said and took the paper. She then left the shop to get her package from the lockers outside.

However, when she left, the thing that was behind her was still there. And your eyes widened at who it was.

"Hey, buddy..." Frisk said nervously with a small smile. "Frisk...?" Y/n said in disbelief, he nodded.

It then fell silent between them.

"After all this time... why...?" Y/n asked. "We were best friends. We swore not to abandon each other. Yet you just disappeared one day. Do you know how hard it was?" he said with tears welling up in his eyes. "Y/n, I-... I'm sorry..." Frisk said as he held Y/n's hands on the counter. "I just-... I was meaning to tell you I was leaving. But... I couldn't bare to see you so heartbroken,".

Y/n looked at his hands being held by Frisk. He rubbed Frisk's hands softly and looked up. "How long... have you been here?" Y/n asked. "Ever since the Monsters came here..." Frisk replied, shamefully. "1 year... 1 year!? And now you've come to me!?" Y/n replied and pulled his hands away.

"You've been here for a year and you haven't bothered to visit!?" Y/n then crossed his arms. "You know that made it worse!". "I was scared! I was scared that you'd think differently of me or not accept me..." Frisk replied.

It went silent.

"Leave," Y/n said sternly. "But-" Frisk went to reply. "LEAVE! If you wanted to leave then you should've told me! So do me a favour and leave like you originally planned to!" Y/n shouted.

Frisk opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't. He nodded sadly and left the shop.

Y/n stood there as he huffed in annoyance. He pinched the bridge of his nose. He then started to tear up but stopped himself when he heard the door being opened.

He looked over and saw-

"Hey, handsome~," Chara said with a wink. Yn rolled his eyes and Chara leaned against the counter, making sure to show her assets.

"So~ when do you get off work~?" she asked with a smirk. "It says on the door if you can read," Y/n replied. "You're no fun when you're like this, did something happen?" Chara asked. "If you must know; Frisk decided to come back to me, despite him being here for an entire year," Y/n replied.